Reviews for Blurring the Lines
ValkyrieLawliet chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
You should really continue this .3. I honestly love it.
IStoleYourCookie chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Ooh, Near's evil XD But that's okay, cause I like evil people. Why do you think I love DN? The main character is evil. Part of the time. But anyway, getting off topic here. Really good so far, update please.

Question: Who is Mello and Near's dad? I'm thinking either L; or Watari with L as their brother.
trumpee chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
This is genius. I love it.
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
its good, my first time reading it.
Carottal chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Ffffuuuck, am I dead? am I in heaven? You updated this story, the one I've been waiting for for... for... I can't even say it, was it more than a month? Oh god, I'm so happy, So so so happy! Thank you, Thank you so much! Hallelujah! Let's read it now (yeah, I decided to tell you exactly how I felt after discovering the update. The est way? Review before reading... back to you once I've read your work!)

Near is awesome!
Mello's sad life is fun to read!
Matt is awesomely oblivious AND suspicious!
I love their interaction!
(yeah, I may not be down from the high I got by seeing the update...
Anyway, I hope we won't have to wait as long as we did for that one, but now is not the moment for that, now is time to thank you again for the update. So here, last and for all (for the chapter of course)
Thank you.

I'm so happy
xThornyRosex chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
What's this I see? An update from element five? :o What did I do to deserve this lord? Oh well, may as well drop a review. Mello Mello Mello, you should have just bluffed your way with Near, told him Matt knew. Now he's got one over on you. Although this should be interesting...
Why is Matt always so attractive? Damn.
Excellent writing, as usual, update soon xD
Sammi Levesque chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Lol I love this story
TheMipstaz chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Holy mother of- NEAR IS EVILLLLLLL XD hahahha I love it! And I almost had a heart attack when Mello was all like, "Hey this is Near my lil bro." Please update soon .
CatatonicVanity chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I'm not totally sure why it took you so long to update, but I'd like you to keep updating. I like this.
Jelly-Bean-Jr chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
"..Matt, meet Near. My younger brother." - Me: *arm flipping spasm* what? No Mello/Near one-nightstands? Ah, well, alright :D This works out too :)

And, Near *long sight* you bugging little *(&%#(W&! Of course I didn't really expect anything less from him. This is Near after all. Either way, love the sibling rival you manged to create in, what... under an estimated number of 800 words or so? Just flipping amazing, I tell you!

And thanks for the update *feelin' lucky* perhaps I should take up poker? Hmm? Meh, just can't wait for more updates - greedy, I know *head bow of shame*. Love it and looking forward to more :D
Jelly-Bean-Jr chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I don't usually do this whole reviewing a story thing unless I'm, like, desperate or something *waves hand*. And since I've giggled like an idiot at least four times through just one chapter, I guess you could say I'm "desperate" for a second chapter. *cheeky grin* And an autograph from an amazing author such as yourself if that's not too much ;) Either way, I love this is Mello's point of view, and throwing Near in the story at the end nearly (hehe) killed me as it is.

Matt. Oh sweet, darling, smexy, lazy as hell Matt. How dare you be straight?

So unnatural.

Update? :3
littleflowerkohona chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow this story is great I really wanna know what happens next, but since you haven't updated for like 2 years, I doubt I'll get to find out what happens next. But a girl can hope, can't she?
carottal chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I really like this one and hope you'll continue it one day.

As it's only the first chapter there's nothing to judge but potential. Yours has a lot of it!

I love desperatly seducing Mellos and straight oblivious (at least in Mello's mind) Matts!

Yay for a relatively short review! and of course, Hurray for you and your stories!
littlemisssunshine13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Please please please update soooooooonnnnn! I want to know what happens between Matt and Mello, and why Mello freaked when Near was at the door since it wasn't the usual i'm-gonna-kill-that-stupid-sheep kind of way...
TheExplodingPriest chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is really really good! I hope you add to it. So basically, pleeeeaaasssse write more for it.