Reviews for Someday You Will Be Loved
Hi chapter 5 . 8/19
Have you ever cried so much that when you gently rub your eye your contact falls out? I didn't think it was possible but when I read this story it happened. I love this story so much and it means so much to me thank you for writing it and pleaseeeeee keep writing and don't stop believing ;)
hi chapter 2 . 8/19
you are just too awesome and hilarious and i honestly love you (haha did you get that joke hahahhaha)
cilia-chan chapter 5 . 4/10
I really liked this fic! Will u ever update it?
Twilightlova20 chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Please continue this story! :)
whyistherenodeletebutton chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
This is such a good story! It's amazing! Please continue it! I think it's really nice to see what happens outside of the scenes on Glee so it's a really original idea :)
yoloswagmaster chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
looove it (:
CoolerThanThouArt chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Coonnttiimnuueeee plleeaassseee! It's so awesome! You have to! Pleeaasreeeeeee!
EnchantingNightmares chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
My vision is blurry. I am crying my eyes out. It's so rare that I find something on this website that makes me so emotional like this. It's a shame that you stopped updating.
Berkwood Court chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
All of the "Grilled Cheesus" parts have reduced me to tears, oh god. I don't usually cry because of stories, so that's really saying something.
With that said, I need you to update, like, yesterday. Okay? Baby Kurt needs to know that everything is going to be okay and that he's going to have a Blaine soon (even if it takes forever for them to get together) and everything is going to be okay. I really want to cuddle him right now, oh god.
This is beautifully written and you've captured the characters perfectly.
So, again, update soon please.
...
...
The... the last time you updated...
The last time you updated was almost two years ago. TWO YEARS.
WHY DID I HAVE TO SCROLL UP JUST NOW.
No. No, you're coming back. You're going to update and everything will be fine.
(I'm in denial.)
Please come back, I'm begging you. You can't leave Kurt like this! D:
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
awwwwwwwwww... this is adorable... write more... (hyperlink to blaine's puppy dog eyes substitued here)
cyramber chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Please update soon
peacewithoutawar chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
THIS IS AMAZING.
BUT WHERE IS BLAINE.
I NEED BLAINE.
P
Michele chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Well, I've read the first 5 chapters & am impressed...does it continue somewhere else? I love how it fills in all the gaps that we can only imagine about from watching the show. Please let me know where I can follow up with this fanfiction. This is all new to me. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
"Send someone that he can trust and rely on, someone he can talk to so that he doesn't have to carry this burden by himself."
AND THEN BLAINE SHOWED UP OH GOD FEEEELS ASDFGHJKL I AM EMOTIONAL
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
EEEEE AND AT THE END OF THE YEAR KLAINE SAYS THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND KURT REALIZES HE'S HAD A "PRETTY GOOD YEAR".
ALLL THE FEELS RIGHT NOW.
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »