Reviews for Hot Days, Wild Knights
Smiley rusy chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So funny, well timed and just random enough to spit blood, this is amazingly original
I'm going to selfishly beg you to keep writing and use the remaining three percent of my battery to post a review because god damn it you are worth it
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
What the hell did I just read...
WELL I LOVE IT. BWAHAHHAHA :D
IndilwenAranionell chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Loved this story! AMAZING! So funny! XDXDXDXD Sorry, hyperventilating. Very cute, I like the way that you've managed to keep all the characters pretty much in character. Especially Yassen, perfect! XD

Btw, I loved the drawing, adorable! The expression on Yassen and Alex' face... priceless

ROTFL
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
what the... i will never ever doubt of you comedy skills ever again

ur pretty good when it comes to the department of comedy, good thinking making Alex diguise as a girl, and the 'ast joke' about "The Faire has enough clowns already." it's pretty comical

thanks 4 writing this story! })i({
Freaxx chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
*smirk* i luv'd it!
awesomosityrox chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
i am now officially claiming that you are the best fanfiction author ever to breathe. congratulations my friend.

*cyber clap*

awesomosityrox
whirlgirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That was awesome. Your writing style is very engaging and the plot was very creative! The ending was cool. I like the way you've characterised Yassen in this. He retains that dangerous, confident assassin-like feeling whilst remarking humourously about the situation.

I like how you left it open-ended. There is still more to the story but all the major ends have been tied up.

Oh yeah, by the way, your picture was pure epicness. They look so similar to the actors in the movie it's not funny! Wow.

Can't wait till the sites up... I'm gonna go and read more of your stories now. I take ages thinking up reviews and I don't have a lot of time so don't expect many. (unless I really can't fight the urge -like now.)
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
'chuckles' I applaud this story.
Emmy1000 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
You should add more chapters
Chasing chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Aww, that was cute X3 They're always so much fun.
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Wow. That... was epic :D

And I looked at the artwork - took one look and started cracking up.
Dragonlet chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I want you to know I love you a little bit and you're awesome. :

(on the drawing: You have the amazing ability to, even as a cartoonish style, make Damien Lewis look like Damien Lewis.)
DreamingALife chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Lol! Love it :D Brilliant, hilarious idea and very well written. I would feel sorry for Alex but, as he gets to hang out with Yassen (in tight leather pants), I'm actually quite jealous.

Well done!
Ambrele chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Ok this was epic! I loooooved the picture! Hehe
Insanely Me chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
WoW. I went to a Renaissance Fair yesterday, but unfortunately, I saw nether Alex or Yassen. :(