Reviews for You Are Here
peraevum chapter 1 . 1/21
This has to be one of my favorite stories *ever*. I've read it three times now over the past, oh, two days. And I usually never re-read anything. Thank you so much for "You Are Here". I will probably go on to re-read it again. It's intense and tender all at once. Poetic to the nth last two paragraphs of this story are the most beautiful and I could almost live in them.

I love your writing style (I've read all of your Iron Man stories now); it's to-the-point, well-edited, and paints beautiful pictures in my head. Your brutal characterizations are always spot on, whether my heart wants them to be or not. Most of all, I'm always left feeling raw by the time I finish your stories. Sometimes raw in a happy way, many times raw in a sad way, but always raw in a good way. Thank you again for your Tony / Pepper stories. I'd look forward to reading more if you ever feel like writing a departure from the Captain!
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Awww that's cuteee
Kate chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
The ending is so sweeeeeet! Perfect ending 3 thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Loved it and the end was so sweet 33
CoffeeSlut chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I really enjoyed that- and sending the sunglasses, what a cute touch!
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Years later, I still come back to this story. One of my faves.
Fuck'Yeah-21 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Aww I loved the message " You are here " at the end. So cute *_*
Otherwise, this OS was so HOT ! I LOVED it.

Fantastic job ;)
marais chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Reikajen chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Love it :) I wish you could write a second chapter when he come back :)
Yoruichi89 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
great story
dixiedream1n chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That's not just hot... it's also so incredibly sweet at the end there. You really feel for these two, separated like this. "You are here"... just... I just don't have the words for the feeling. Beautiful.
Wolfgirl022 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Aww :3
ilikegoo chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Brilliant story! Really enjoyed it )
Time Lady 802379 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Is it bad that I favourited this just for the adorable bit right at the end? *Shrug*
H50girl chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Awwwww. At the end the you are here got me. Sooooo sweet!