Reviews for Until Then
divakat chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
This is so lovely. A nice open ending with that great tete-a-tete throughout!
divakat chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Hello...recoilandgrace is that you writing?LOL...The dripping angst here is amazing.
divakat chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Oh my. This is really excellent!

Your Cal is just perfect here. I can see the half smirk/ half pain on his face as he questions her.

My fav is this:

"...but she's not and they're not and when you're alone there's a lot of things there doesn't seem much point in doing."
divakat chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I knew it was Loker right away!

;-)

Excellent twist.
Sephaya chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
Really clever...thanks!
magicdoeshappen chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
Wow. Loved the dialogue. Completely fantastic. I could feel the frustration and the sort-of amusement their conversation created. Brilliant characterisation in a very realistic situation - its kinda how I imagine things may end if C G ever got together on the show. Thanks for sharing :)
N.leenat chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
This story of yours impressed me much. It was a pleasure to read it and further to write this story is something I don't need.. Thanks for sharing
LolaRedMuse chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
last killers:

"There's sadness on her face, and anger and confusion and fear and a hundred other things that he can't read all at once, and the intensity of her expression and voice jolts him."

"he hasn't seen that kind of passion from her in a long time."

"I'm not leaving until I get an answer, Cal,"

"she's not the only one who doesn't know where they are or what they're doing."

""You... and me... so... us,"

"first to blink is the loser."

"True." "You could wait a lifetime for that."

"Whatever you want me to,"

"a loopy, zig zag line that could take them somewhere, anywhere, far away from where they are now."

"a river of silence flowing between them, rather than an impenetrable wall."

"She wonders when the words will come, when their mistakes will become irrelevant, when the barest truth that lies between them will be enough."

well, Light... u showed off with this fic n in particular with this lovely open ending... sooo promising, so... cliffhanger*ish*- loved it! loved every line, killer not killer, cos this was an overall killer fic to me. thank u :)
nikkidog chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
At least they are talking - sort of. Thanks for the story.
twentyfour.mad chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
Thank you so much for this, this whole fic of yours.

It's so gorgeously written.

I love how you finished it here. And how you've crafted the whole fic, prior to this chapter. So Beautiful.
CaraMia-1984 chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
I really liked how you chose to end this. It's not completely resolved but there is the promise of the two of them sticking around to figure it all out together. Thanks for sharing this greatness!
ReservoirCat chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
i liked this whole idea/concept and your way of bringing it to words from the start but this ending just made it one million times better - thanks for sharing!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
Both as stubborn as each other. Thanks for sharing.
yayfornonsense chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
HI.

Sorry I haven't review this before. Life is crazy. I'm just going to review it all at once, kay? Kay.

So I really like this in general just as an idea. But to take that idea and write it in the brilliant way which you have done makes it about ten billion times better. It had a completely angsty feel throughout (and i'm married to angst) and yet at the same time in never got heart-crushingly, soul-wrenchingly depressing. It was dark, but interesting enough that I got distracted from my sadness. The exchanges between Cal and Gillian (especially that last one) were perfection. You kept the conversations simple and minimal, but they remained so very, very intricate and complicated. The one thing I missed in this fic was Torres' reaction. I would have been interested to know her take on things, but at the same time I know it probably would have broken the flow.

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity. I loved this.
gidget89 chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
*LOVES*

I love that there isn't a clearly defined solution, wrapped up in a neat bow. It's a bit unfinished, and so are they, because really to solev all their issues, you'd need another 12 or 24 chapters lol.

I LOVED IT. :)