Reviews for Confidential
iHamster chapter 1 . 1/28
Yes this is exactly what I neededafter the doctor's daughter ep!
xX Feathered Xx chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Or I could do both. :P (All hail!)
Lovely oneshot, definitely going to be of those I read over an over just because. :3
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Do I take it that you were/are a fan or at least familiar with the original Doctor Who? I've considered trying to watch it myself, but can never bring myself to. I've often had a problem with acting in TV shows prior to the 90s, especially science fiction series. I'd kinda like to know more about the Doctor, but on the other hand, not knowing keeps him more mysterious.

Anyway, whether you truly are a fan or not, I appreciate this glimpse into the Doctor's history. Thanks!
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
i hail doctordonna, and review:)
Telepathapprentice chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
VEEERRRYYY GGOOODDD. I like how everything is explained so spot-on, but I'm not sure I like the fact that he's telling Donna. Maybe a slightly shorter one-shot without any setting would have appealed to my the basic (awesome) story.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Very nicely done. Simple, but emotional. Good work.
timano chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
One of the very best stories on this site. (Of course, Donna's one of my favorite characters too, so perhaps I'm biased.) 10 out of 10 stars.
phantomlistener chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
*hugs them both*

I still haven't made up my mind whether 10's Super Angst of Doom was too much or not enough, given everything he went through. It irritates me, and yet...this story just brings home everything he's lost.
domina tempore chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Oh, this was wonderful. I agree with you completely, everything you said about Donna... And I can imagine this scene so well. He absolutely would trust her with this.

"You make me strong, Donna."

I love that line. Perfect.
chrnoskitty chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was a really sweet story. ;;

Thank you for writing it.
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I love it! And also completely agree with you about all the things donna should have been told.

This fic was also very informative as I only know about the old dr who what my granny (who isnt as old as the title sujjests) told me. So good work!(to sound completely patronising :P)

Starry
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh my, my love for this fic exceeds my love for any other DW fic I've read in...quite a while. You are so right, Donna deserved to know these things. We're always on about how she was his best friend and the closest to his equal out of most of his companions (excluding, say, Romana of course...) and yet, she never got to know the important stuff. This gave her that chance and I adored it, a great explanation of the Time War and her reactions were spot on how they would have been - ah and the touch of humour at the end was the perfect amount. Too many people make every one of Donna's lines a joke but that's not how she works, this one I could really believe was Donna. And therefore, I'm gonna imagine this happened somewhere between episodes. Brilliant!
RawenclawBabe chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
All Hail the DoctorDonna indeed! I couldn't agree with you more on your views of Donna. She was and excellent companion and friend to the Doctor the likes of which will quite possibly never be seen again. And you're right that she would have been extremely capable of living the Doctor's life. I was actually surprised that you made no reference to the Fires of Pompey in here when the Doctor was talking to Donna at the end. He had just discussed how he'd set Gallifrey on fire and Donnahad replied that it was a choice he should never have had to make. She also told him she would never have been able to make such a choice when in reality she already had. I would have thought he'd have mentioned that even if he was distraught. That's just the Doctor, but anyway, what an amazing job, really. I love it and I still can't wait for more of your, Donna and the Doctor series. As well as other stories about my favorite pairing.
Otter Child chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I love the way you did this. Very well done! You handled the emotions well, and did a nice job on double-checking your history.