Reviews for Ordinary
PlottingPapaya chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Please update soon! I hope you haven't given up on this story. I know it's been like 2 years, but this is really good!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
This is getting very interesting, can't wait 4 the next chapter!
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
awesome! update soon! totally not a fail! unless its a fail at not being a fail!:D
FromHellWithLove chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
that wasnt an epic failure i quite liked it, but isnt she still wairing a cyclonian unifore? just a thought.

Update soon plz :)
JustThatOldInactiveAccount chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Sounds really cool,your writing is great and I think you should countinue the story! I look forward to see the story updated.
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
omg! awesome! love it so far! update as soon as u can! this is really awesome! :D
aerrowluver1127 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010

on ur profile it says check out storm hawks bloopers...which i have in the past and other stormhawkselo videos and STORM HAWKS BLOOPERS is by stormhawkselo and i think in comments it says that stormhawkselo works with their the QUESTION so are you and number1stormhawksfan working together to create stormhawkselo vids?

plz answer
number1stormhawksfan chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
Did my idea help with this? :D You better update soon! I know where you live and go to your school and see you after school when the hallways are dark. :)
Rebellious Rebecca chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Danii grauated? YAY! i wonder when she will go into her first, real fight
number1stormhawksfan chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
I'm reviewing! I have an excuse to why I didn't review sooner! To hear it, please say 'cow.' Awesome chapter! I really want to know what happens so you better update! Follow the line if you said cow. My reviews are fun! lol

it was thanksgiving break
Rebellious Rebecca chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
AWESOME! cant w8 for next chapter
Rebellious Rebecca chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
pretty interesting so far. suspenceful! wonder what happens next! udate soon! :D
number1stormhawksfan chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Yay! First review! lol Well, u kno how it goes. Keep updating yada yada. lol I do like ur story so far.