Reviews for Crossover: Original Version
CammieSarah51 chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
This story was soo sweet. I'm happy she ended up with Derek. I didn't like Edmund.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 15 . 5/18/2011
Awesome chapter! Hilarious! And Myrtle is even awesome when she was doing evil! I like her style!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 11 . 5/18/2011
I'm reading this story after the other one, I read that 1 first w/o knowing about this. Wow it's so different seeing it from the beggining. Sad about Vanessa & Aria's friendship. Tho I think it'll fix itself. About Derek... I'm not sure about their relationship.

I still don't get why Ian is w/ Kendel even if there's more to her. She's self absorbed. Ian should like date Aria and Vanessa should date Walter at the end. (Oops, cliffies) And Kendel & Derek are not bad together...
D chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
Well that was... quick...
Miss Papillon chapter 19 . 2/6/2011
This was a really good story! It was so interesting I spent my Sunday reading it! It is so well-written! I can't believe there's only 2 reviews! You have talent, keep writing! I believe I saw on your profile that there is a second part to this fairy tale so I'm going to read it! :D I love the ending of this story, the morale: be true to yourself, no matter what the others think and value the presence of your family and true friends! Have a good day!
ChristianBookNerd chapter 16 . 12/8/2010
Cool! Finish it, PLEASE! :) I 3 it!
cucumber fairy chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
I really like your idea with this and I'm very interested to see how you conitnue it. I'm not sure where you are going in having Aria identify with Ms. Malone, but I'm having fun theorizing. Great job!