Reviews for Gerbs
vampirefairy09 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Awww soo cute:) Please write more soon, i love this couple and cant wait to see what happens next.
fantasyaddict101 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Very cute! I love how blaine is unfazed
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
where is my sequel, chrith (i still say that sounds like 'chris' (like the name) but with a lisp - which is super adorable btw!)! you said you were gonna write a sequel! where dis sequel be! huh! *bangs fists on table* i wanna sequel! *fake sad* and i still stand by my earlier prompt: kurt's better, but now blaine is sick (same symptoms mentioned for kurt in ch 1). write more please!
okgofreak chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Where is it at!I love this story
Farrahmack chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
I'm actually thinking of writing a Kurt/ Blaine Kurt sick fic. Also with someone whose a member of Glee becoming Karofsky's next victim.. lol I'm evil..

Great fic! Love the Klaine cuteness!
Highway Lights chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I loved it, I really did. I just don't quite like the center formatting, I dunno why :0

But awesome, I want more ;D
Jojobean209 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Awww, that was so cute! And Blaine is such a sweetie for not being bothered by Kurt's 'gerbs'. )
tildemarco chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
okay you HAVE to, after Blaine nurses Kurt back to health, have BLAINE fall ridiculously ill and there HAS to be knee-weakening sex. please? no? okay... haha jk, though two fever-ridden boys would be really hot, no pun intended, of course.

Happy writing!
Hersheykiss24 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
poor blaine, he got thrown up on and sneezed on. :)
StuckInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Oh my gosh, that was so cute!

I LOVED it! :D
LilLullaby chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This is too cute for words.
schmexybella1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Aw, how bloody cute. Please don't stop-ever, in fact, begin an epic and warm my heart forever!
CallaSoreon chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
So glad you fixed the names! Again very cute story.

I have to say you should have put in your AN that you wrote the original RPF. It would have cut down on the people saying your a thief.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
It's a good thing Blaine's not disgusted XD
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Kudos, you have changed the names.

As I said before cute fic. Thanks : )