Reviews for Attack of Giygas
Zues Killer Productions chapter 1 . 7/8
So Giygas had finally showed up?

Sweet.
Dude884 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Love you, but PLEASE! Make a Yoshi pairing. I don't care with WHO! as long as it's another smasher.
Dude884 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
WHY HAE THE MELEE CHARACTERS SIDE WITH THE BAD GUY!?
Dude884 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Was Yoshi knocked out?
Guest chapter 26 . 1/27/2014
You should totally make a story about Toon Link and Tetra's first date
Guest chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
Wouldn't young Link be on the "dark" side since he was in Melee?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
Mewtwo does look delicious...
*looks at mew two*
Mewtwo: IF YOU EAT ME YOU DIEEEEEE!
Me: Meep *scoots away*
Anyway.. I really like this story and I'm glad its completed your stories are about 70% of the completed stories I've read
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
Why squirrels?
Nova Avon chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
love it
Towerdepths chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
I've been with the Smashers, and I know they're definitely strong enough to win, as much as I hate them (especially Lucario). However, knowing him, he must have an ace up his sleeve.

OMG. I totally called it with Mewtwo having a grudge against my favorite pokemon!
sparkykat321 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
oh man! Giygas is scarrry!
TweenisodeOrange chapter 32 . 4/25/2013
Wow, quite the downer ending. But this story is sooooo good at pulling me in and making me care about the characters, both heroes and villains. Hopefully they'll be able to turn things around in the sequel... Good luck with your writings, and with life!
The Witch King chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
"the dust is made out of pure evil. And maby a little dirt. FEAR IT!" Best. Line. EVER.
The Witch King chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Is it just me, or did pikachu make a reference to that fanfic of yours where everyone goes crazy because of crazy hand?
Somebody chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
LEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOORYYYYYY, JEEEEEEEENKIIIIIINSSS! Oh Gosh, I love you Fox... XD
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »