Reviews for An Angel's Promise
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Well done. I've just started season 6, and I have noticed recently that the characters seemed to be more focused with themselves on Earth than with Castiel and his family affairs (at least, so far where I'm at), so while I'm hoping this will turn around sometime in the series, I'm glad to see this happening through your story.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I liked this.
sambam17 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Good job! I love when cas reacts with outside characters. Great job:)
FansCastiel chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Very nice! I like it!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Samuel- go Dean for telling him off!
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I really like this episode, even if Cas was in it for only 10 min, and I really like this story.
TV JUNKIE93 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is my 105 fave story i love it i didnt see that ep yet missed it lol but ill catch up soon. cant wait 4 more stories
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hi there! So sorry I didn't leave a review in the first place. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't and then I usually feel bad after I don't so I'm happy to if author's ever pm me for one. Anyway, I really loved this! I think you've got Samuel down 'cause I don't like him on the show and you definitely made him even more dislikeable and rude in your story so nice job. XD But yay for defense Dean! I love Dean/Cas brother/friendship stuff so this was cute and it made me happy. :) Also, I think you've messaged me before...? I'm pretty sure you did since I've favorited most of your other Cas fics and I'm sorry I never got back to you on that! I think you wanted to know which was my fave and the truth is I can't pick! You're great at writing SPN and I loved them all! :D Keep up the great work!

xoxo Much Love, Britt
happyday girl chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
aww loved this! poor cas.

loved the end, with the 'we've got work to do' Line-it's ageless and it never get's old. :D

really liked this, why dont you do earlier season missing scenes, without cas?

examples/suggestions...

1. Pilot. after Dean threw sam on the bridge...angsty?

2. Bloody mary. at the end, when sam see's Jess, and Dean get's him to talk, or just angsty Dean?

rest for the wicked. after Dean dies, and sam and bobby have to deal with the aftermath? ANGST

any good?

me
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I love Dean defending Cas. :D
RosesandThorns666 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I loved that! Samuel *growls at him* MEANIE!

This is so going on my favourites list!