Reviews for close your eyes it will seem
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Good fic with an interesting premise, I liked it.
lilahri chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was marvelous! I've been looking for a good Merlin "what might have been if..." type story and this one was perfect! I love that one part where you said "their two paths wait for their next step," then how "one future fades away" (or something along those lines, sorry if I botched it up!). Brilliant. Simply brilliant. )

Loved this! Thank you for sharing it!

~lilah
lilahri chapter 1 . 8/13/2011

Loved this! Thank you for sharing it!

~lilah
SakuyaMikafan chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Loved it! It is a beautiful story!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
awsome just awsome i love how this turned out great job
Idiot Number 42 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
The lack of reviews for this story surprises me.

What a lovely look at what could have been, if only they'd chosen differently... I'm especially fond of the part where Morgana thinks about how this form of revenge-allowing magic to flourish in Camelot- is so much better than murder or violence. It's very apt, and a little sad if you look at the way she is in the series.

I especially like your characterisation of… well, just about everyone, and your image of a future Camelot- I could see it in my mind's eye as I read. Simply fantastic.

I hope you get more reviews for this, it would be a crying shame if you didn't. Lovely work.