Reviews for Trust, Love, and Spanx
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
L.M.A.O to that last line! Loved this! :)
BrandSpankingNew chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Lol. This was super cute. The dad's reaction was a little odd though. I don't think any parent wants to think about their teen having sex, much less see direct evidence. But I liked it, in general, and thought it was sweet.
Natural-Territory chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Wow...just wow. Amazing. Please write more stories like this :D
lilixpie chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
so weird... I kindda like it )
Docker chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
It was good, although I thought it was a tiny bit OC for Burt- I don't think he would react so well.
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
"Kurt searched for words to say how wonderful it was, how it was better than meeting Judy Garland and Julie Andrews at a Paris runway show during fashion week..."

My oh my, that's huge. :D
petalene chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This story is wonderful! Great balance between sweet and sexy. I do have a little trouble picturing Kurt buying anything from walmart-even underware. Kinky Blaine is really hot.
MaMoray chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
So hawt! Very nice .
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
aww i loved this

i totally love Blaine and Kurt

they better become a couple soon!

lol plz plz plz plz write more

i love this fic

its amazing

pleaaassee write more and update soooon!

-Jade
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh, my, my, my. Hot and sexy with a deep underlying sense of passion. I normally try to avoid kinky spanking fics, but I liked that their was an emotional attachment tied to this one. It made it that much hotter! ;)
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I'm not normally a slash lover, but I this fic was just so darn fluffy and cute :D It's cool how you addressed Kurt's fears and showing a plausible reaction - sometimes the show can't even do that. Well done!
SouthernBlossom chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That was actually really cute. Thanks for sharing!
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Kinky.
Pull-Marine chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That was a really good fiction ! Hard to believe it's your first ;)

The idea of spanking Kurt is really...yummy :p

*Trying to repress his evil thoughts*

I think it's a really good job. You perfectly find the balance between Blaine's kindness and hotness on one hand, and Kurt's reluctances and enjoyment ;)
Gracie chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Ha! Nice last line, and the spanking? Kinda hot :)