Reviews for Pocketful of Dreams
chakeroo chapter 13 . 1/16/2011
great story... :D read the sequel a while ago... can't wait for the next chapters! :D
LoneWolfSkye chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
Always so complicated with those two... Great story I really love your writing style! Can't wait for more :)
Jedi Caro chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
*throws yogurt with a big chunk of steak* whaaaaaat! i hope the second part comes soon cause

I'm about to get Rei's broom and follow you all around lol. jokes aside, loved the story...even thought I didn't expect to end this soon. can't wait for the next part :). take care
pious the king chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
:( come on I'm taking finals, I need happy endings. No fair, No fair!

...Gomen-nasi, sometimes my other personality is too whinny. Arigato for a well written story and for not having one of them try to kill themselves unlike some of the stories on here. One even had Minako setting her house ablaze in angst... it was interesting.

Hope you do make a more happy sequel to this story, or at least have them die in each others arms :)
sailor-ice chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
Whaa it's over! D: saddness also double saddness cuz of the ending and yes you need to make another peice to this you know even though I was hoping rei would go out with minako I think minako getting denied fits this more cuz of reis attitude through out this it would have been weird to have her be ok with it so suddenly it may also because for some strange reason making these two suffer is something I tend to do alot myself haha anyways thanks for the shout out I'll be looking out for whatever comes next )some happiness maybe (;
MinaRayeFan chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
Sweeeet! Nice work
SwEeT-rEgArDs chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
:o its over? awwww how could u bbh! leave them so messed up! ur endings r always so evvvvillll! buuut u did say 'follow up' which u mean sequel! riiiight? there better b woman! :

neways loved the story! cant wait 4 ur next 1!
MKW chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
All in all it's a nice story. I think there is a lot more you could do with it.

I guess what i'm saying is the story doesn't go with the title. To dream means to go after something bigger than you even if it seems unattainable. Also you marked this as Romance when it is much more angst.

Thier friendship is broken and not really repaired. Nor is there really closer for them. Rei misses her "friend" Minako is "broken" and the rest can't figure a thing between them out.

I suggest making a sequel or something.

Please don't leave it here.
sailor-ice chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
Woah nice one. I think this is the most talking of the issue that has happened. Surpringly usagi was the one to drag it since she's kinda at the center of this.
Honulicious chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
ah, now that i'm reading the chapters as each update comes in...it's too short! haaa sorry, i just wanna read and read and read until i get the ending ;P

but this is a surprise that usagi is pushing for minako to help rei. i wonder if usagi really loved rei like that or was just using rei as a stand in for mamoru...

anyway, update again soon please ;P
MinaRayeFan chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
ThumbsUp!
SwEeT-rEgArDs chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
more angstyyyness on the way i see lol buttt overall pretty gooodd bbh!
Jedi Caro chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
black-chan...in times like this i would like to hit you with the yogurt i have on my hands. too short! give me more! loved it by the way!
Honulicious chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
ah caught on to your "short" story! haa but i say it turned out better this way. i'm just sad that it isn't complete yet because i really really wanna know what happens!

well, i hope u do continue this story! please update again soon!
Jedi Caro chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
u are baaaad! this filler makes me want to read more! its one of those fillets lol
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »