Reviews for The Devil's Kiss
kennisha.james chapter 1 . 6/30
Mmmm very...entertaining. Loved it
Yulisa chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Did you get this from the Sex Therapist manga?
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
this was super good :) some of the best stories come from dreams
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Shiro was so ravished x3
RhavenL chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was hot.
Eien no yoru chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
luv luv LLLUUUUVVVVV this
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is really great...I totally love it but you need to work on your spelling...I understand what you mean but it is kinda annoying/distracting to decipher it, especially when reading something interesting. Other than the spelling, it's really well written!
Crazyitachi-la-malade-de-Shaka chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love it! The atmosphere is just so wonderful! Between dream and reality, we're a bit lost and your writing style matches perfectly with the topic!

Good job and thanks a lot for it!

Crazyitachi~
Dusk Sailing chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
i love this it something that most people wouldent think of ] great idea and great writing style
TheDawn'sShadow chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love this! It was perfect
Tainted Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Droooooooool...

Although I don't usually like a seme-ish Ichi, that was extremely sexy. I like how you made him sensual, but not too slutty; he still had class, which I like. I usually try to avoid Lemons where the uke is the pushy one (I'm weird, I know), but you pulled this off beautifully .

Nicely written, in character, and as usual, drool-inducing.

~Tainted Rhapsody~
Baskets chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was fucking amazing! My Gosh, I swear you must be trying to kill me with the amount of hotness. GrimmIchiHichi nnngngghhh.

LOVE IT!

So wish this wasn't a one shot. So much potential for continuing.

Gah.

Loved it, love yer writing style too.
NDebN chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
It's a good one-shot, it does seem familiar to me, not sure if you are familiar with the manga sex therapist. But the idea is pretty much the same, but still your writing is good
spike4theworld chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I know i'm late but this a great lol hey that rhyme hehehe it was a nice story tho
kira1525 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
woot! lets hear it for sexxi ichi! great job~