Reviews for Lost
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
WOW! Damn this just said so much in 100 words.

Even his memories of Sam were more alive then this... shell of a person.

FANTASTIC!
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
"an empty space where there used to be the essence of Sam"

Nice line sweetie

Viv
Shannz chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Man, the frontlines are brutal, too! I couldn't even get here until today!

This was extremely poignant and so accurately touched upon the opening scene of Family Matters.

That sense of loss that Dean has even though his brother is right there in front of him.

*Because deep inside he already knew there was an empty space where there used to be the essence of Sam.*

I'm having such a hard time with Sam right now. It's so hard to feel sympathy for someone who's inadvertantly ripping his brothers heart out...even though its through no fault of his own.

Wonderfully done tag to that epi :)

-shan
Dizzo chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This is so disturbing; Soul-less Sam really is scaring Dean; this is a great examination of how Dean must be feeling at his wits end. Could he really do something so desperate and terrible ...?

Great drabble - got me thinking!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
NICE JOB. Very moving and poignant. KATHY :-)
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh. Now that's really very dark. Geez. That's a whole new shade of dark, my friend. And you know what? I love it! You should write more of those.

You described Dean's own coldness towards his brother...or maybe, his shell, as you put it...in a brilliant way. Because seriously, Dean's a tad too harsh and panicky himself, and your drabble conveyed his non-bullshitting attitude perfectly.

Love it!

See ya later!

Me
Swellison chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh, tons of angst in this. I was sort of wondering why Dean was so passive during Castiel's hurtful exam of Sam. That he already knew what Cas would find makes sense; I figured it out before FM and I'm sure Dean did, too.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I wonder if you could smother someone with a sweatshirt - I reckon you could if it was one of Sam's humungous garments!

My heart bleeds for Dean and your drabble captures why perfectly - after everything they've been through he has to live with this empty shell of almost Sam...
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Yeah I can see him having thoughts like that but you're right a pillow would be more effective! Not that I want rid of Sammy, even soul-less Sammy!

bev x