Reviews for Destiny
Great story.
LonelyNightz chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
that was a great story!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
Truly excellent story. I loved the ending.
RENTlaVieBoheme chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
It took me a while to get through this story because I don't like dramas that much. I almost quit halfway through, but I didn't, and it was worth it in the end. It was beautiful. The only thing I disliked was the hanging ending. What happened after the end of the story? Did they get together? Did he get rejected? Did they have a happily ever after? Could you possibly do a one-shot sequel or something so that everyone knows what happened to House and Wilson?

-Brittany
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
Liked it. But I think house would've gone back to catch his infraction early resulting in little or no muscle loss. Also why did he always go back in the original universe. House could've just gone back to the night of the bus accident or to when cuddy kissed him and Wilson saw or again he could have diagnosed his leg early. Finally Wilson is not stacy so :/
Guest chapter 14 . 12/20/2010
Mrpointyhorns chapter 14 . 12/19/2010
Mrpointyhorns chapter 14 . 12/19/2010
whats-up-people chapter 14 . 12/9/2010
Honestly, one of the best house & Wilson fics ive ever read :3
sango chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
oh come on! that cant be the end. please tell me thats not the end. sigh...it was a great ending... it left too many questions but maybe another chapter would ruin things, u think? but yes...great story.
IchigoPudding chapter 14 . 11/30/2010
Aaaaaaaaaaaawww, so so cute.

Loved this story so much :)

And all of the endings to the alternate universes too, adorable :P
IchigoPudding chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
N'aaw, cute :)
IchigoPudding chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
Aaw, sadness :(
IchigoPudding chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
Aaw D:
IchigoPudding chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
Yay for onenight stands? lol

Damn that XD