Reviews for Blind
Jazzybella chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
*sigh* I love this. I think I love you. You wrote this perfectly. Loved how it was from Renji's viewpoint. Loved the story line, pretty much adore the hades out of this. *happy* You are so awesome. Just fyi!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This is interesting... I like the way you have written Renji's emotions.
CaptainBluebear13 chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Stop messing with my heart.

I may have to take a break. I can't take all these feelings.
CaptainBluebear13 chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
I think I'm in love with you.

Not giving his full powers back at the drop of a hat is appreciated.

It allows room to grow.

I am so excited to keep reading.
CaptainBluebear13 chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
I am continually shocked by your genius.

Having Renji fight Grimmjow to re-awaken Ichigo's power?

GOD YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
CaptainBluebear13 chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
It's me again, here to sing your praises!

Thank you so much for Renji's thought processes about Ichigo and his inner hollow and if that affected his love, etc.

Details like that are over-looked or dismissed in many fics, so it's very gratifying to see it written here.

You're pretty awesome.
CaptainBluebear13 chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
You are a genius for the correlation between Shiro and Ichigo. God, I loved that whole 'two sides to the same coin' thing.

Sorry for blowing up your reviews.
CaptainBluebear13 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
I'm having a really difficult time not crying.
CaptainBluebear13 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I'm having a really difficult time separating myself from what Ichigo is feeling right now.
He must be feeling so guilty, but he loves Renji too much... and just... I cant even...
Feelings.
CaptainBluebear13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
OK. It may be because it's late or whatever, but I teared up a bit about how much I love this.

Main reason: people always assure themselves that no one masturbates, so writing that Ichigo did and it isn't blown WAY out of proportion is great. It just makes the characters feel more real.

Second reason: I love that Ichigo can feel Renji. I also feel that it's a testament to Ichigo liking Renji that he can tell who it is right off.

You are awesome, in short.
Eva Galana chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
Hmmm...told you I was going to check out another of your stories. I didn't bother reviewing chapter by chapter as this is an old, complete story.

but, let me say that Renji and Ichigo is one of my favorite pairings. It just makes sense these two being together. Despite Renji being about 170 years old, in human terms, he's really only 17 (according to Rukia, it's 10 shinigami years per 1 human year). So, they match well. Even in the manga/anime, these two are constantly being compared.

I like how you handled the Ichigo/powerless timeline, and honestly, I love how you make certain that Shiro is a part of Ichi and that he, too, loves Renji. It's too bad it seems like you're gone from the site, 'cause it would be cool to see these three (yes, three) later on in their relationship!

Okay, finished another of your stories...off to send you a review. Hey! Maybe if you get enough, you'll respond or even come back to writing! *cheeky grin*
Guest chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
oh...my...god that was amazing! i was so absorbed in this fanfic i didn't have a chance to comment before. love the couple, love he story, and the sex scenes were amazing! you rock!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
I fucking loved it. I just wanna hug shiro and renji and ichigo! Aww I loved it soooooo much
Meggels chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
I really enjoyed this. I liked all the angst at the beginning and especially liked your definition of Shiro not technically being a hollow a d your subsequent explanation. I am so sorry to hear that you were sick while writing this! Sending you an emergency health care pack and internet cookies, you deserve it! Another fabulous story from a wonderful author. Love it like always!
tenneys-oats chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
This was amazing! Now I have to read everything else you've written too, and I have classes tomorrow! So looking forward to probably no sleep and a lot of giggling.