Reviews for Destination Unknown
love it)
rmoore7.17 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
nice
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
are you ever going to finish Destination Unknown, i like it
NLbecky chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Update soon please ? I like the story!
Lil-B-Rebel chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
hehehe i like i cnt wait for more plz update soon
RayneEthelwulf chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Looking forward to more...
YoshisSupport chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
ohh this looks like it could be real interesting :] cant wait for more xP
jozs001 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Update soon pretty please! Garrus and Nihlus in one? This is going to be good. Let me guess the turian whom Shep had a bad expirence... Saren.
Bluumberry chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
"I then took out a console out of my bag and set it on the table and turned it on." I found this little bit where the narrative is supposed to be in 3rd person.

Garrus and Nihlus discussing Shepard's mating requests if she were a turian had me in stitches without me even wondering wether or not turian's actually even have mating requests or anything of the like.

Hmm, I wonder how much of how Shepard acted in the restaurant and to earn her title of Ice Bitch is a facade and how much is real. Her interaction with Anderson seems like a polar opposite personality. I look forward to seeing how you develop your Shepard. Oh and it's nice to read more warhero stories - others might be bored of them, but I'm personally bored of all the Mindoir origins.

If no one else volunteers, I can beta for you. English might not be my mothertongue, but I can spot errors easily enough and also help with story flow and other stuff if needed. And if you look at how well my own stories are being updated, it doesn't translate to how efficiently I would beta. Reading/editing is more natural for me than writing.

I'm glad you got this chapter out and I anxiously look forward to the next one.
Ireadsgood chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Haha a more humourous chapter I liked it, looking forward to the next installment.
Bluumberry chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This story makes me so giddy already and we've barely scraped what is to come. I love authors trying out new things instead of just retelling the plot of the game. Different dynamics between Shepard and Garrus makes me weep like a total fangirl. I can't wait to read more!
Ireadsgood chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is a interesting new way for humanity to be introduced into the citadel, I'm looking forward to see what happens next!
raw666 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I say this is different but would humanity be as willing since they will only be trading one enemy for another. Especially since they are about to end the war and the Baterian's would be the only species they interacted with.

I recommended that the Korigans also join in the conflict on the Baterian's side for their support to make Humanity more interested in fighting the Korgins with the Council help. After all, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."