Reviews for Heartache
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Yay love Im is so cute with them
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Yay they are cool again...i hope
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Usui...rejected him...grrr Yukimaru i will love you forever
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
These two are so...grrrr
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Yukimaru...please let go.. he's a jerk anyways
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Oh Yukimaru is a mess...damn you Usui
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
That damn Usui...he's so dead
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Poor Yukimaru...he's really crushed
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Poor Yukimaru-sempai is making me cry.
Sprikelsgirl chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
AWWWWW ! THIS IS SO AWWWW !
BBauzzie chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
YUKI-KUN, NOOOOOOOO. DON'T CRY. DON'T... CRY... OR YOU... will make me... c-cry TOO. WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.
lostsoulonearth chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
This is like so damn good and sweet. (: I normally don't read fanfics that have more than one chapter, but yours made me read til the end! They should have fanfics for this pairing. /: I especially like the part where you said 'If Terrible and Horrible had a child...' Man, its deep. Hope to get to read more fanfics from you! :D
laughingmanlove chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
why does kanou have two nicknames lol :P rabbit and hypnotist i always forget that hes both it keeps me on my toe :D (i dont have bad memory its just kinda late X) )
Zouza chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
I love you.

Like, seriously. I love you.

Gbkfkircheg aaaahhhhh ;A;

I've been searching for a fic like this since forever! They don't make a lot of stories about this couple you know!

You're amazing. I loved this.

This.

Nuff said ; u ;
dalekdestroyer666 chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
Can I just say that I love you forever for writing this? It's SO HARD to find Kanou x Yukimura (What would their ship name be? Yukinou? Kamura?) fics! I feel like there should be a huge underground shipping movement for these two but I can't find it anywhere :( So thank you! Made my day :3