Reviews for Whispers in the dark rewrite
ferret assassin nin chapter 24 . 7/16/2012
Poor Harry. Unable to trust adults just because a psychiatrist basically kicked him out. I think I said it at the beginning, but I will say it again anyway. For you to write a fan fiction based on your own experiences with your mental health problem while you're not feeling well is amazing to me. I can't comprehend it. This has certainly been one of the most interesting, curiosity-inducing, and emotional fic I have read in the Harry Potter fandom, I believe.

Once again, you have all my respect because I could not imagine myself being able to draw from my own experiences because I have yet to actually want to face them and see them written out. What I'm trying to say is that I not only loved your story, but I loved how you completed it and that is a major accomplishment in and of itself.

Guest chapter 23 . 7/16/2012
Poor Harry. At least he's finally going to get some help.

ferret assassin nin chapter 22 . 7/15/2012
Poor Harry. He's going to be referred to a Psychiatrist but at least he'll finally get the help he needs.

ferret assassin nin chapter 21 . 7/15/2012
Wow. Even that little bit it took a lot of courage for Harry to write. And, I don't think you did too bad of a job with describing how Remus and Sirius feel. Sometimes it's what's not said that makes a difference...or however that saying goes...XD Anyway, that part where Sirius says, "Aw Harry you couldn't disappoint us if you tried you pilock. Remus I'm telling you now that boy is one funny onion." And then, after seeing Remus's raised brow, coughs and motions him to continue to read. That dynamic is just so sweet.

ferret assassin nin chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
I would think that running over someone by a train for the train driver would be deeply traumatic and it is. I know it has to be. Finally, Harry's willing to talk to Remus and Sirius. And yes, trust is hard earned.

ferret assassin nin chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
Hm...I wonder if Harry is pretending to be asleep. Once again, that bit with Sirius where he wanted to use himself as a battering ram was hilarious.

ferret assassin nin chapter 18 . 7/15/2012
I never thought Harry would have had so much insight into the wars on both the Wizarding and Muggle sides. It's actually pretty interesting. I've always found history simple and certainly enjoyable in some cases. On that note, it kinda sucks that Harry is just too troubled right now to bother spending time with the two people he cares about the most and it sucks even more that he has watch Voldemort and his minions torture muggles everytime he sleeps. Why, I ask, does trouble always find Harry? :D

ferret assassin nin chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
Look out Harry, they're on to you! Of course, they're only concerned about you. They love you! I beginning to like all of the little bits of humor you put into your chapters. And the Sirius and Remus relationship dynamic is perfect. You also manage to keep the characters in character which can be hard given that none of this really occured in the book.

ferret assassin nin chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
Harry is apparently a very methodical person. Although whether that is from living with the Dursleys' for fifteen years or just one of his many personality traits I don't know. But it certainly adds a certain element of depth to his character for sure. The little bit with Harry not knowing where his uncle has been is frickin' hilarious. Time to read some more!

ferret assassin nin chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
Poor Remus. Seriously annoyed by Harry's constant moving but if only he knew what was going on with Harry. I get where Remus is coming from though; if it was me and someone I knew did that it wouldn't make annoy me, but it would unnerve me. Then again, I'm naturally anxious and paranoid to begin with. Also, I can relate with Harry on having that strong urge to run even though I know it would only bring questions. I get those kind of feelings constantly even around people I know. I didn't think I'd get so attached to this story but I have.

ferret assassin nin chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
Oh no...Poor Harry..so panicked that he can't leave the safety of his covers. This chapter tore me apart. I can relate to his reaction because I had a really bad nightmare that was extremely graphic in violence and imagry. That, and I'm naturally anxious and easily paranoid. :( Remus, Sirius, come save Harry!

Anyway, just wanted to leave my current thoughts down here. I doubt they are of much interest to you now that you're done with story but I can't help myself.

ferret assassin nin chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
Well, that little rant makes sense. It seemed a little odd in place of the story but I figured nothing of it. I mean, not everything can be explained especially when people have different views of things and the toast part was actually pretty hilarious.

On this chapter, it certianly helped me to better understand the dynamics of Sirius and Remus's relationship and what Sirius thinks about Harry's behavoir. The part where you say, "A large part of Padfoot had been all for marching up the stairs and dragging him out of his bedroom, forcing him to face his life." I can see a Hogwarts aged Sirius doing just that and it brings yet another smile to my face as I think about it.

ferret assassin nin chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
I never got the chance to say this because I haven't really thought about it before, but I kinda like the idea of Harry having Finrod and the others around him. And the point where you write, "Stopping at the first step he turned back and beckoned Harry to follow him with a long finger, in a way that showed that this wans't a request. It was an order." It makes me smile because it just seems like such a Sirius thing to do. I can actually picture him doing something like that in the books and movies.

ferret assassin nin chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
I agree. This is indeed the longest chapter so far of this story! lol The fact that Harry smirks at Sirius and Remus neglecting to tell him that they're an item brings a smile to my face. The idea behind it and, with the two arguing like an old married couple just makes it all the more hilarious. I feel really bad that Harry isn't used to such generous treatment, but that's how the cookie crumbles, I guess you could say. Still really like the story.

ferret assassin nin chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Mm...Number twelve Grimauld Place is never the most pleasant house to be at, in, or near. Oh well. The outside of the house fits the fact that dark wizards used to convene in it. It's ironically hilarious when Sirius offers this house for the Order when the Order stands against all of the beliefs of the previous occupants.