Reviews for Letter Home
JMK758 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Interesting idea, but there seems little establishment about what era it is, since reference is made to 'Afloat'. However, it seems to be Tony at his least restrained. I'm glad it was brief, however, as I am also working on an NCIS/STTNG Crossover.
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This was cool! I love the whole 'NCIS in Space' idea. How about a second chapter, where Gibbs responds to Tony's letter? I'd love to see how Gibbs reacts to Tony's babbling here. Not to mention Tony calling him toppy. Great job.

Cynthia
Teyerin chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Enjoyable read!
JEREMY chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Live Long and Prosper,Tony.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That was great, I love it! And I certainly wouldn't say no to a full length story, either ;). Thanks!

Hmm, Tony putting the moves on Troi, eh? I wonder if she was seeing Worf at this point...
Cascade Waters chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
TNG was one of the first series that was *mine*-I watched a lot of stuff with Mom and Dad and the sisters, and I loved some of it and still do, but TNG was such a fave of mine that it drove my parents nuts! So I love, love, love that you've combined these two! Of course, now I'll be thinking of ideas for the combo, when you only did a oneshot and I can't get the stuff I've already started finished!

I do think that Riker will like Tony, once they get past the whole complicated Troi thing. I can see the guys understanding each other on a number of levels, maybe even Will asking Tony to pinch-hit for the usual pianist at one of his little concerts, if Will ever managed to find out that Tony could play.
OhMickey08 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Somehow I missed this story when you published, and I have to tell you, I'm not sure how I did that! I mean, my two loves (Star Trek and NCIS) with all of my favorite characters? Yes, please. I especially love the visual of Gibbs and Picard glaring at each other.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Awww... I love it that Tony writes to Jethro!
finlaure chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
After I finished laughing at the idea of Tony in Space on the Real Space Enterprise,,, I realized I Realllly loved this story. And Tony better stay away from Troi esp if she is in her Worf as a boyfriend time. I think Tony could take Riker.
Vanidot chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Very cute and speaking of bunks I should be in my... well bed asleep but I'm here reading ffs online. Oh the horror. I'll be all floppy in the morning again. (you know drag yourself out of bed and flop on the couch unable to move until twelve pm. hmmmm maybe I should go to sleep now I not making any more sense than Tony. ;-)
JEREMY chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This would have made a neat little 'dream sequence' for the transition time on NCIS, when they brought in those 'temp' agents.
tvfan87 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
ROTFLMAO! That was hilarious. As a fan of both NCIS and ST: TNG... this was awesome! I can totally see Tony mocking Data... and Geordi for that matter. I can also see him wanting to hook up with Troi and clashing with Picard and Riker. I also think Wesley would be his Starfleet McGee substitute. Thanks for writing. :)
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
haha very cute! You should write Gibbs's reply, or another letter from Tony...maybe about playing poker with Riker, Data, Crusher, and Worf!
InTheLight-Hija chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Gotta love Tony, lol. This is great! Really keeps him in character, and I can just see McGee talking to Data! *faves*

~Light1396
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Cute and nice to know that even though he doesn't hate his assignment he is still looking forward to going home.