Reviews for Together
Flora chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Awwww that was so cute I loved it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I so totally adore lightspeed episode too and i loved this story but for some reasons there are people who say that flinx never happened that means they never read the comic teen titans go issue wacky wednesday half with BB and something else i didn't read and the half called hot and cold with kf and jinx look at the last page of the comic people! And then say flinx never happened!
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Awwwwwwww sooooo cute this is the best story that shows how jinx turned please write more
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
That's so sweet.
Flinx-believer chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awesome story! BY the way, I don't think Terra actually lost her memory. MOre like she wanted to forget what had happened and wanted to started a new life. You know, like a clean slate. Keep writing! But I completley agree with cancelling Teen Titans.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I love this great job. :)
Flinxster chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Aww, that was so sweet. I loved Kid Flash's line ''I' rather use the word...observing'' Haha. He was so sweet when he was trying to convince her to quit being a villan. Well, not really trying, since he did it. Really sweet story.
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was just so romantic and sweet,personally i think the way you write the characters is good its kinda hard with Jinx though cause she could show anoter side of herself she hasn't shown anyone at least thats what teen titans go said about her.
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
great story lol and awww
He110There chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
THIS IS ONE HELL OF AN AWESOME STORY!

especially the last part!

KEEP WRITING MORE! ;p

luv, Marianne
MyFamousLastWords96 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Awwwww, that was really cute 3

Make more! I'm counting on you!

~FamousLastWords96
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
*cough* Okay, let's do this. *gets her serious face on*

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! YOU ARE THE KIND OF GIRL THAT HAS THE CHEMICALS THAT MAKES ME FALL IN LOVE! BEAUTIFUL, YOU ARE THE KIND OF GIRL THAT HAS THE CHEMICALS THAT MAKES ME FALL IN LOVE!

*laughs* Well then, I'm out. Dueces! *eats delusshus tacos*
KF fan chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hmmm. Good job.

Still, it's not completely satisfying in explaining Jinx's conversion. Don't get me wrong. I don't know if there's ever been a completely satisfying scene of Jinx's change of heart. I tried to sort of let it happen off screen myself because the kind of fury that would drive a girl to be leading the HIVE 5 would be hard to quickly turn around into going with the heroes.
The Lady Cloudy chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Kid Flash and Jinx-Aka Flinx- have always been my favorite pairing since I first saw "Lightspeed"! They are just a perfect couple in so many ways and are just super cute together. I loved this story and that's alot coming from me since I'm the girl who usually hates fluff. This had just the right fluffiness to it.

Amazing Fic!