Reviews for Silly Short Bits
88dragon06 chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
These are great! Had me laughing the whole time, especially this last chapter. Looking forward to more!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Poor Beach, he definitely is wanting to kill some folk. And, lol at Hawk at the end. That was the icing on the cake.
gamingkitty chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
If Daniels didn't have his transfer paperwork completely filled out by the time Doc and Lifeline got the dart out, it wasn't from lack of trying :) . Poor Beach, should have just let Law take care of it for you.
Quathis chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Poor, poor Beachhead. The barb alone would hurt, but the electricity along with it would really cause some problems done there. Until next time.
TinySprite chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
I still feel so bad for laughing as I read this.

Hey, if it helps, technically this is Flint and Duke's fault. If they hadn't been making those comments, then maybe Daniel wouldn't have shut his eyes in fear.
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
...oh god, even as a female I HAD to cringe at the very thought. Beach, even with all his orneriness, did NOT deserve that.
CaptainRocket chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Site back up to review.

Poor Beach! The stress and pain that he takes from his greenies to do his job. Getting tasered is bad enough but getting tased in the crotch just makes it even worse. Those greenies will never get a break after this.
Ami Ree chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
*picks self off of floor after laughing too hard* Thank you. I really needed this laugh. A lot

Those poor, poor, dead greenshirts. : )
JenniferJ chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
This is the first story in years to actually make me snort tea out of my nose, which didn't half sting. Well done.
NurseKelly chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Poor Beach and poor Daniels. This one was hilariously evil. I think that Beach should get to tase Flint. Just sayin'.
Bronwynn chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Poor Beach. In this case, calling it a 'misfortune' is an understatement. I'm wincing and laughing at the same time. Great stuff.
Karama9 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
I'm female and I'm still cringing. OW. Poor, poor Beach Head. And I must say I sympathize with Daniels too - there goes his career with GI Joe.

That was hilarious (in a cruel kind of way, which really is the best kind of hilarious), thanks for posting it!
Ami Ree chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Even if they were short bits, they still had me giggling. Have to say my favorites were Flint getting sooo the wrong idea about the gun lessons, the greenies painting Ace's jet pink, and of course, the projectile medic. *snicker*
N. Ockenfels chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Ah yes, beeeaaaauuutiful. You just made my day a little bit brighter. Thank you, madam (bows deeply to master).
Quathis chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Craziness and insanity mixed together with napalm is my impression of this. Funny to read, really glad I don't have Duke's job of keeping on it. Enjoyed it. Until next time.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »