Reviews for Silly Short Bits
river95 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
LOL! What a hoot! I especially love the first one, about Beach throwing LIfeline at people, and then chewing him out for hurting people while being a pacifist! And this last one, about the guys racing downhill in truck tires - fabulous! Thanks for taking the time to write these down, Wolfy - I loved reading them!

River
Tinks231 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
AHAHAHA! Oh, I love these little bits so much - great way to start the day!

And you know you've got me with Clutch and Shipwreck. But both of them? Together? Precious. :P

"For...for SHAME!"

Best bit. Ever. :D
Karama9 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Love them all, it's hard to pick a favorite. Oh, those crazy greenshirts. It's no wonder Beach is always so... Beach.

I love that Beach tells Duke they mixed white paint and red paint, D'uh...! And them all watching the tape, so creepy and so AWESOME. They deserved that TV back for this performance.

And the trebuchet to shoot cans of spray paint? Genius. And Flint thought he'd just get amusement out of it, but then he'll have to deal with Beach Head. Good on Duke for pinning that on him!

And then the tires... I'm all worried for whichever one hit the guard shack. Totally loved that one, with the two Joes sharing the punishment... it's justice. But the sheer braindeadedness of pulling that stunt in the first place... especially for the ones IN the tires... boredom can do strange things to a mind.

So basically, I loved it!
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I am really enjoying these. Poor Duke - he must have high blood pressure by now. Very funny fic. I loved it!
CaptainRocket chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Working with greenshirts is pretty similar to dealing with young kids. You have to keep an eye on them at all times as well as keeping the Advil at arms reach. No wonder why the tops always have headaches.

Wonderful additions! I enjoy the short bits because you never quite know what to expect out of them!
PhantomEmpress chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Trebuchet for skeet shooting? GENIUS!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Hilarious all around, ma'am. Thanks for posting and I'll have to thank Karama for pushing you. This gave me a good laugh, especially since I've been slightly depressed lately about things.

Ahh...poor Duke, how we love to torment him. After all the 'I'm a totally awesome pimp' from his 80s cartoon days and occasional issues, he deserves it a bit. I do have to say, I prefer your Duke over most, if not all, versions of him. You give him a personality, versus him being a carbon copy of Hawk and a bastard child of Captain America (okay, he still may be a bastard child of Steve Rogers...).
TinySprite chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Loved it! Though at the rate Duke would buy stock, he'd become a major shareholder!

I'm almost scared to imagine what the greenshirts would think of next.
CaptainRocket chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I am a big Ace fan so reading the short with his name mentioned had me smiling.

All of the shorts were great! I was laughing at all of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I loved them. I love all your stories But one(when I can get to read them). Beachhead is starting to be one of my favorites now.
maverickiceman chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I Think I'm in Luv! Wait a minute I ain't gay! Oh god I'm gonna have Beach after my ass about grammar!But still me...want...Ranger...Ball...ASAP!

That is all.

Maverick
AL0LT0 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
he thought they were doing what? hahahahahahaha! might want to up the rating on this we wouldn't want an eight year old to read it and then go ask there mom what it means! ha ha this is really funny!
Rhona chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
So glad you decided to share!

Really LOL...all of them. :D
Wildfire chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I am laughing like crazy here.

In all honestly I think it should have been titled "Life in the Pit"

But this is do funny. Good job. _
SCcowgirl80 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I loved em! It's a shame you couldn't find a place for them in any of your current fics. Maybe you could turn this into a kind of deleted scenes type fic. Kind of like they add to DVD's nowadays. They're fun to read and try to imagine where they could go from there. Keep up the great work!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »