Reviews for Silly Short Bits
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
These were all awesome.

I can totally picture Beach chucking Lifeline at a Viper, purely so he could harass him like this. Should't be small enough to toss indeed. If you're small enough for Beach to toss, you're going to become a projectile whether you like it or not.

They should just have Courtney load all tanks forever. Her skills of epic driving 10 cannot be equalled. Sorry guys. And poor Dusty...you'd think he'd have learned not to hit on the Joe females within earshot of their boyfreinds by now.

Flint and Duke can quit whining and toughed up. Pogues. What if they needed to danged well climb something tall to save their sorry asses sometime? Yeah. That's what I thought. Slackers.

I love poor Flint's realization that he's doomed, whatever he answers. Also, sexual innuendo. Win.

"Not specifically, sir." cracked me the hell up. Love the greenies. Don't bet against Ace, guys. He's a twisty one.

Roadblock's biscut dough fiasco was brilliant. Covergirl is going to skin alive and fillet the lot of them. Heh.

Fantastic as always, ma'm. Much love.
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
He... hehehe...bwahahahaha ! Great, just great. I'm still hoping for the finishing of some stories, but you can put in one of those short bits any time.
Ghanie chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
LOL, Lol,Lol, LOL!
Comix28 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Aww these little shorts were adorable! I still love Private Williams to death! He is too cute. And Covergirl was awesome as she made all the men look like idiots.

And I especially enjoyed the way you split Roadblock's little short. I can just imagine tons of biscuit dough flying through the air. Tsk tsk.

Overall, this was truly enjoyable and made me smile the entire time I was reading. :D
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
poor road block lol

biscut ammo on a an old gto

ouch

hurry update!
Quathis chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Lots of good laughs. Thanks for this.
brinney chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I just love the way you write. I could actually see Beach throwing Lifeline at the enemy. And Roadblock going pale because of the biscuit dough on Covergirls car.
Psyk2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Tee Hee. Plot bunnies for dinner! Thanks!
TinySprite chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
These are hilarious! The biscuit scenes seem like they'd make a good one-shot when put together and expanded a bit. Loved the first one the best, poor Lifeline will never live that down.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Very cute scenes. Poor Flint, totally understandable mistake. And here he was actually going to mind his own business until he heard Lady Jaye.

Why am I not surprised the greenshirts actually shot that dough? Hehehe.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Great bunch of shorts, thanks for sharing them. I loved them all. Poor Roadblock. He just wanted to get the frozen biscuits out of his kitchen and now he's accidentally pissed off Cover Girl and Beach Head.

All the parts were great, so rather than talk about each one, I'll just say I loved them.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hee! Oh, wonderful. A nice collection of bite-sized treats (most of which feature Beach Head, I couldn't help noticing :D). Some lecherousness from Dusty, Lifeline-the-projectile, and . . . well . . . greenshirts. Pretty much anything involving the greenshirts is guaranteed to go wrong. XD I loved it!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4