Reviews for Hope and Misery
darrenitis chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
that was like, beautiful.

im crying. soo sweeet

.love.3
Lorrayne Venom chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
So gentle and sweet, though in my eyes a tid-bit rushed. :) The funny thing is that Blaine actually does end up singing Misery at the opening of series 2 episode 16!
CurvyRedvineWarbler chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Cute! Really amazing.
TiRaMiSuLoVeR chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Great job! I really love what Blaine said about courage compared to strength and bravery. :)
IOTR chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"Because bravery can look like stupidity in someone else's eyes, and strength fades away at the absolute worse times, but courage is something that can always be found within you."

This part is absolutely lovely. Thanks for sharing this!
CaitylinAmy chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Absolutely loved this!
Ammodytus chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh, so sweet.
aspiringtoeloquence chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is utterly lovely.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Wow, lovely. So sad, so sweet. Poor Blaine. Great ending to it. Beautiful. Very well-written.

Kate
1JennyFan chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Um... was that an Avatar: The Last Airbender reference in the beginning? Cause that makes it so much more awesome. :D
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Cute! Yay for Kurt taking Blaine's pain away, and helping him like Blaine helped Kurt! What goes around comes around, as they say!
droppedmysonic chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Bawwww. I love your writing. I've been haunting the kb comm.
DameLaffa chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
You certainly did give Blaine a hell of a background ! Poor guy ) anyway, really nice work, and great song to use, too. Loved your explanation of 'courage'. I couldn't help but frown a little at your pairing of misery and pleasure as homonyms - even though it does fit the situation, the opposite of misery would be happiness, and the opposite of pleasure would be pain. Anyway, this was a really nice piece and a great take on Blaine - I am so anxious to learn more about him ! Great job !

Oh, and the starkid fangirl that I am couldn't help but wonder... Is Blaine's former love interest named after Joey Richter ? If it's not the case, just ignore me.
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
i loved this. i'm more than happy they finally brought someone for kurt onto the show.
abstergos chapter 1 . 11/14/2010