Reviews for Footsteps on a Different Path
Sanity and Katlin chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Very interesting story. I really like it - and I'm looking forward to reading more.

May I ask where in Canada you work?

S&K
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Put the bloody original back up NOW for fucks sake
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
awesome! Hey can you updated? you have 2 years, a not update...please update soon! I love this fanfic!
Georgia chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Justin may have been part of the upper-class (we really don't know anything about him other than the fact that he was down for Eton) but Hermione's parents would have been middle-class.

I love the idea of another school. I certainly wouldn't send my child to Hogwarts, it's rather substandard! There is no English, no languages, no art or music, no mathematics and, what disturbs me most given the power everyday people have at the tip of their wand, no philosophy or ethics! What they do have is a bully teaching a core class (potions) and incompetents teaching another core class (history) and an elective (divination). The idea of Hogwarts is fabulous but it is also rather incomprehensible as it is portrayed. I wouldn't want to go there, nor would I allow any child in my care to go there.
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Simply FANTASTIC!
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I must say despite what you have said about the previous versions of this story "Wyckham Academy"...I did still enjoy

them...and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing just where

this newly improved version will go!

I think that Anita is a caring, compassionate individual who has every reason to not want anything to do with the magical world at all. Especially after death eaters killed her financee

and a number of others in the same incident. Yet something did

motivate Albus Dumbledore to seek her out rather than just allowing her as a muggle to have her memories modified.

So just what was Albus's true motivations for having Harry attend thenewly created Wyckham Academy? Just how will the Hogarts staff, the ministry or the wizarding population in general react when Harry Potter, "the-boy-who-lived" doesn't attend Hogwarts..will Albus be able to handle the outcry? Will

Anita let Harry attend Hogwarts after his 1st Yr at Wyckham Academy, will Harry even want?
alwaystoday chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I enjoyed. I'm looking forward to more. R
biblioholic chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Wonderful story. I like your logic behind the WAcademy. It's so try that Hogwarts is quite impractical (feathered quills and all). I'm looking forward to seeing what classes might be like at WA if you're going to write that much in detail.

Hope you update soon!

Rate 8/10
jules3677 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
After reading both chapters I think you have an interesting start to a new story. Unfortunately I note you have not updated this story in over a year. I enjoyed Harry being removed from the Dursley's with their behaviour being bought to light. Well done there. Intrigued with how you were going to bring all 7 years of schooling to commence all at once, were you going to do refresher courses for the senior years? Anyway a good start, sorry its doesn't appear to be proceeding any further as I did enjoy these chapters.
alliekiwi chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
I like this much better than your earlier version. I do hope you continue it.
mr occult chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
can u pls put the original story up
mr occult chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
YOU IDIOT HOW COULD YOU TAKE ROAD NOT TAKEN OFF I SPENT AGES TRYIN TO REMEMBER THE TITLE N WHEN I DO I FIND ITS NOT THERE N UR DOING A RE WRITE I LOVD THE STORY FAIR DOS UR REWRITIN IT BUT YOU COULDA LEFT THE ORIGINAL UP
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I like the other version better, you should keep the other version up as well for older fans!
Chachachachachachachachachacha chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Oh god IB. I swear I've been told I'm going to die at least 4 times. I really hope the students can survive both IB and the magical program. Great job putting this together though! I've always been a little annoyed at Hogwart's curriculums. Thank you for pointing it out in such a nice way.
Evci chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I hope you update soon, Id love to read more !