Reviews for Ruins of a broken heart
this is ah-mazing chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
So romantic 3
lynn chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
great one shot !
RobinWayne chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aww that's so cute! I hope something like this happens in Glee, well maybe not the beginning but running into each other at the music story and everything from there on cause really, Jesse and Rachel are so much better for each other then Rachel and Finn. Loved the story!
readingwriter01 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Cute! This is exactly how I imagine they both felt after the egging and the ruined relationship. :) Good Job!
AspiringInstrumentalist chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Excellent. I really enjoyed it.
Athena chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This is really good! I like how you adopted their speech patterns. Totally in character. And in my mind, its a fresh take on how Rachel isn't really over Jesse and how he still invades her senses. The meetin again was quite original too. Overall, I loved it. Great job!
Lestatdark chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I'm so glad that you found the will, time and inspiration to write a new fanfic, given your talent and aptitude with words and how to tie them together in a perfectly made web of emotions.

This Rachel - Jesse story is very well written indeed, as it focused not only on an item that most fans loved in the past season, but also in a very important aspect of both character's personalities; both are drama queens, tied to some very strong emotions.

To be truthful, even though I never was a fan of their relationship in the past, I can see this scene play out in the series just as you described it, given the fidelity in which you wrote it.

Congratulations on another excellent fanfic, and I hope you continue to write more in the future ;-)
lux thebarbarionwarrior chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
my thoughts? i hope jesse makes up to rachel something along the lines of this when he makes his appearance on Glee after jan 2011... rocksssssssssssss
Jill Cohen chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This is your first story? I cant believe it! You're such a good writer! I really enjoyed this! It was true to the characthers and angsty and heart felt. I loved it. I hope you'll continue it! Or write another multi chapter story on St Berry!
kbraven52 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Aww this was so beautiful! Amazing work, I can't believe this is your first fic. I loved how you had them run into each other where they first met. The whole conversation between them was so honest and vulnerable. Please continue writing, I'd love to read some more stories by you involving my favorite couple :)
ILove2Write13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
PLEASSSEEE CONTINUE! Like, with their lives or something like that! LOVE ITTT!