Reviews for Birds of Paradise: Evening Kiss
Kirsten chapter 1 . 1/5
Awwww, so sweet! I just had to tell you how wonderful I think this little story is, it's so full of life and love and ... I don't know. It tells so much about Carlisle's and Esme's relationship, I just find myself being completely mezmerized by it :) Great work!
Sex-and-the-Single-Girl chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I just love this one-shot, so lovely.
jkt7 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
First Esme/Carlisle fic I've ever read. Clearly, I've been missing out. Great job.
killthefop chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Sugar tastes bitter compared to this. :)
overanalysing-poser chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Ahhhh this made my soul feel all warm & fuzzy. :):)
deliciousfriend chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Great flow and a real cute story. All this talk of flowers makes me wish it wasn't winter anymore.
HewlettePackard chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I can see Esme being obsessed with her plants! This is so cute!
stop.kiss chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
A sweet loving scene between the vamp parents of the saga. You always inject these two with so much life and character. I loved it!
Dominque0 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Each one is sweeter than the next! Your writing is addicting! It really has that Carlisle and Esme feeling about it. Like it's more innocent but still like how a married couple would be because they know eachother so well.
Dissatisfaction chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
OMG this is SO good. You're such a great writer! I've read some of your stories and they're REALLY good! I am in love with your stories about these two:D I really am. Also, I love how descriptive you are! And how you write your stories...

GAAAH, I am in loooove with your work! Great, great, awesome job! :D
Allyson chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I just had to comment on this story because as I was reading it about half way through I realized what a bird of paradise actually was. I remember I used to play at my great aunt's house and she had some of those growing in her yard. They are very strange and exotic looking flowers. Who knew someone could make such a great little fic out of a weird lookin flower! That's why I love your writings.
polyvoreous chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
So sweet loving, and tender.

I loved it )
Uma chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This little story gives me heart palpitations. It's that sweet. -

Brava!
mary's skirt chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I always love your themes. A little random but insanely sweet.

Your writing always brings a smile to my face.
Unfolded chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was so romantic but not in a harsh way, more a delicate way. I really liked reading it!