Reviews for Two Pregnant Fathers
lycan1216 chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
December 16th is my birthday!
Princessmelodina chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
...could have done without the incest...
but still...no this is very weird in a good way?
idk
There all very excepting not very realsic. Like I woad before its very out of charter.
KBFG chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I could see that you still had the countyrangel name, so I am guessing that you're still looking for a new name. Well, I suggest that you sign your stories, CA, for countryangel. Also, I am loving the story so far, though could you put a little more of a twist on it, that way it's more fun to read:);)
Lori94 chapter 21 . 2/16/2012
Wow. This was great.

I don't usually like the idea of incest but the way you presented the whole thing was good.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
Great sequel! :D
PHEONIX39 chapter 21 . 8/6/2011
Wow! Enough kids yet? Lol. Odd but sweet story eh? You didn't mention Lucius or Narcissa much don't know why but that's ok. Looking forward to more stories from you. CHEERS!
LoretoGirlie chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
I was watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: Behind The Magic while reading the whole story for about the 8th time in 2 weeks! LOL
LoretoGirlie chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
AMAZING story! I luv the way u got Leo, Scorpio, Josh and Beau Together they r such a cute couple the way the take turns doing things! I think u should make a spin off from this about them before they had their children just after they moved into their house
Woodland Spirit chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
This is just to weird. I was fine with Draco and Harry being gay, the male pregnancy was on the line but twincest cousincest 4 some thing is just beyond my comprehension, I gonna try to finish the story but no promises.

6-13-11 9:40 pm
narusasunaru kit chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
I loooove this chapter! I was JUST thinking during the last one about how adorable it would be if the brothers fell in love and though its not exactly how i thought it out i love how you did it! this whole story is so good as well as the one this was a sequel to!
WhiteFang001 chapter 21 . 2/5/2011
incest... :(

I don't like the foursome group - that may be just me however
CarysPendragon chapter 21 . 2/3/2011
aww i seriously adored these two stories of yours :) fantastic

random comment: what you said earlier about Lyra being jealous when Leo and Scorpius were born, I can relate. I have younger twin brothers myself. jealously reins supreme. gotta love them though, i know i do :)
AJ Picard chapter 21 . 1/22/2011
Brilliant as always please do more like this
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
Incest is not cool!
atlantis51 chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Sounds like a orgy to me! Wow. Boys will be boys though. Looks like H/D are taking it pretty well. I wonder how well Bill and Ron will?