Reviews for Wrath of the Sea
WyldClaw chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
oh no. the impact of the wave against the cliff killed poor conan
greenplanet chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
AW! THAT'S SO DEPRESSING! POOR CRISPIN! well, at least nothing happened to Padra and his family...right? poor Padra. first his mother, then his father...wait a sec! his father dies during the rage tide! AW, does that mean it's gonna happen in your story? that will be so SAD! :(

well, thanks for updating and PLEASE update soon! keep up the great work! '

greenplanet chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
well of COURSE padra's sweet! ;) how adorable can padra and arran be? ;) lol, husk is always on their case. he's not cool enough to be padra's friend OBVIOUSLY. ;) AWESOME JOB! keep it UP!

BlancRose chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
AH! NOOOOOO! CRISPIN! AUGH, HE CAN'T DIE! WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN! Every-thing's always about the children so let me forget them for a moment keeping in mind Crispin would probably lay his life down to save them. CRISPIN DON'T DIIIIIIIIIIIE!
Falcon97 chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Wow this is great! I love how Arran and Padra are together!
greenplanet chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
NO! padra and arran cant DIE! wait, this takes place in the past, so they have to LIVE! woohoo! :) this is AWESOME! and i love how cute padra and arran are together! SO CUTE! and how adorable of padra, going to save fingal and his father! LOVE IT! update SOON!

BlancRose chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
CONTINUE CONTINUE! I have been reading, I just haven't been posting. I'm what you'd call a "silent reader"
greenplanet chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
yeah! another mistmantle fanfic! oh my gods, i LOVE padra! and that part about him liking arran? priceless! aw! his father's not going to die, is he? that would be extremely depressing. please update soon! this is AWESOME!

BlancRose chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Sounds good so far. I'm guessing this takes place before Urchin of the Riding Stars since Brushen is alive? The Mistmantle Chronicles are my favorite books besides The Ransom of Mercy Carter. Ever read that book? it's by Caroline B. Cooney.