Reviews for A Second Chance
celajwhitney chapter 30 . 10/11
edward is being such a tool. he left bella and he's angry she found someone else? to bad!
celajwhitney chapter 7 . 9/7
i read this story many years ago and didn't remember it. here i go again, it's good!
Kushka chapter 32 . 8/3
Great story
TinaF chapter 32 . 5/25
Amazing story! Thank you for sharing.
Nekoraychan chapter 32 . 5/24
This is pretty good. I do wish there was some explanation as to why Edward did what he did. It had seemed like Bella was going to meet the Denali's, so I was disappointed when she didn't. Also, this doesn't really feel finished - more like it's just getting into the groove.
angelaroberts202 chapter 32 . 5/16
Stupid ending. Sorry not sorry. How tf was that an epilogue? All it did was summarize what we've already read in the story not delve into the future! And Bella is so selfish! Only thinking about herself.
angelaroberts202 chapter 28 . 5/16
Bella has the right to be angry at Edward because he was her boyfriend and the way he dumped her was evil, but I will never agree wit how she reacted to the whole family leaving for her safety. She's irrational and she was way too weak and clingy. Can't blame them for that.
angelaroberts202 chapter 26 . 5/16
Bella's stupid though. I always felt that she totally was selfish about the Cullen's leaving and the way she reacted was petty.
angelaroberts202 chapter 22 . 5/16
I think it's kinda silly that Jasper is completely over Alice who he was married to for years because his mating bond with Bella is so strong yet she's so affected by Edward who she doesn't even really remember. It seems one sided a bit
angelaroberts202 chapter 21 . 5/16
Eeew Edward is so gross. Even his name makes me want to puke
angelaroberts202 chapter 16 . 5/16
I hope there are lemons...
angelaroberts202 chapter 11 . 5/16
I like this pacing a lot! Can't wait for everyone's reaction to Bella
andrewpine chapter 1 . 5/9
Poor baby your immature boyfriend dumped you .grow up move on there are better men out there.
jeoliverio chapter 32 . 2/6
This is a good story
orchidluv chapter 32 . 1/28
I hope there's a sequel!
1,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »