Reviews for A Second Chance
honeyimhom chapter 12 . 3/18
I am loving your story.
J.DRAST chapter 32 . 2/11
Hello. Nice story here.. I really enjoyed it! I esp. liked how Bella survived in the wilderness. She was stronger than she thought! Thanks for entertaining me this evening! Suzan Noerr
Calyptra chapter 28 . 1/14
"Edward was a boy. Jasper was a man."
So true. Lovely chapter. Stop making Jasper so fucking perfect, though, it's unfair!
Calyptra chapter 20 . 1/14
Oh I knew it!
I like how you made a chapter out of the message
Calyptra chapter 18 . 1/14
Oh my...insecure, frightened Jasper is so adorable. Can I keep him?
Calyptra chapter 17 . 1/14
In Edwards room - hilarious.
Jasper and his insecurities and jealousy are kind of cute, but he was kind of paranoid while the Cullens stayed.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 28 . 12/26/2014
Dang straight! Eddie is the perpetual child - always 17. Jasper, (and Aro ;)), on the other hand...
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 32 . 7/19/2014
When the confrontation with Edward was coming up, the forshadowing was so ominous I thought she was gonna be confused somehow & temporarily go with Edward. I almost stopped reading because I was afraid to see that happen! All in all I really enjoyed the whole thing. The ending felt a little cut short. I would have liked to see a longer epilogue to show what their life together would actually be like, but I can kinda picture it based on how they were when they were alone together in the time between thanksgiving & christmas.
kantorkan chapter 31 . 7/3/2014
What will the family do now that they know the the selfish child be exiled from the family? will he go to Volturi and expose her out of spite. will Bella and Jasper along with Rose and Em be leaving? is Eddie the cause of the break up of the family?
kantorkan chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
Idiot child. i would love to see her whip his ass.
kantorkan chapter 29 . 7/3/2014
Will the child,once he realizes that he is not getting his pet back go to Aro in spite and let him know about Bella?
kantorkan chapter 28 . 7/3/2014
She should have not forgiven them so easily they did betray said she was family their daughter, then they just dumped her like a used rag because of a spoiled self centered child,yes they need to work on getting her back.i think her and Jasper need to leave and go to one of his homes and let them stew in their own juices and think about what they did to her.
kantorkan chapter 25 . 7/3/2014
She seems to be safe now,but sometime in the future will Vicky hear that she is really still alive and come after her. don't believe she will be in danger with her shield,but what if she grabs her dad or some other person to draw her out what will she do? speaking of what will she do Eddie will be at the house 't wait for the fireworks to begin .
kantorkan chapter 24 . 7/3/2014
Poor little baby can't wait until they get to the unless she hangs around and listens to them Vicky won't try to get to Bella since she believes she is dead.
kantorkan chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
It is one thing that is nice and that is the whole family is behind her,does not seem that anyone will be backing Emo even Daddy C which was a surprise,unless he jumps ship once Eddie shows up.
1,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »