Reviews for The Big Fancy Mansion Room
StarWarsWicked chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
You rock! Dare Elphie to only talk in quotes. Dare Nessa to hug the Wizard. Dare Glinda to sing Corner of the Sky from Pippin.
ElphabaThroppxx chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
OMG! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! IT MAKES ME LAUGH SOOOOOO HARD. ALL OF YOUR WICKED PARODYS HAVE MADE ME KEEL OVER AND DIE WITH LAUGHTER! particularly your version of no good deed actually made ME cry i laughed so much! i got abbs from it. so yeah KEEP GOING :-D thanks xr
Wolfgirl chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Elphaba, do you like my little pony friendship is magic(they namead a backround pony after you) if you dont know what im talking about, here is the dvd of all the seasons!
Glinda here is a crate of red bull, drink some
Anon chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I need to know what happens. You are an awesome author. Keep it up!
WickedBrony chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Very, Very good. One question, one dare, and can you write me in so I can ask/dare myself?

Question for Elphaba:

Did you and Doctor Dillamond meet for the FIRST time in the classroom? I've seen the musical, and you two click too well.

Dare for the two evilest people in the room:

I Dare you to make a personal, handwritten apology letter for making the Animals go through what they went through. If you refuse, then every Animal in Oz will come in and do whatever they see fit to do to you with the exception of killing you (At least till the end of this thing)
BookWorm0001 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Okay, Here We Go!

Elphaba and Fiyero:

If I were to, slip the Gimmerie to you and you were able to pull Malky (the Cat) out of it, what would you do? Because personally, I would crush it, kill it, burn it, and drown it all at the same time then dance around on it's remains and be laughing my head off because of my happiness!

Morrible and Wizard/Dinglesquats:

7 minutes in heaven. now.

Boq:

Here is some oil

Nessarose:

I hereby give thee a house-blocking potion that will, well, it'll keep houses from falling on you.

Glinda:

Here's your 'Popular' dress. Go nuts.

Dorothy:

Here's a muzzle for Toto...Dodo and a bunch of poppies. Sleep, sleep, poppies will make you sleep.

Elphaba: Here is a bucket of water for Dorothy...use it as you wish(DUMP IT ON HER!DUMP IT ON HER!)

*hey, when are you updating*
bremela chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
That was... well, a little crazyier then normal! BUt I still love it! And for those really random questions I asked, seriously IGNORE THEM. My friend freaking hacked me and I didn't realize it until now. It's weird, she left those oddball reviews, but everything else was normal.

My friends are insane. But I cant wait to see more!
theatre4life chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
OMG, this is...too much. HILARIOUS! Can I send in a dare? Make Glinda meet Sir Chuffrey and some random nuns from Bookverse and see how she reacts! Also, her opinion on Chuffrey and religion shortly afterwards, please?
BookWorm0001 chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
yes, I am reviewing again-this is just that awesome. Go Phantom of the Opera(poor Erik!) Oh, Idea!

Phantom of the Opera scene! Let's see, which one?

My Fiyero: Point of No Return?

Me: No, well, no. There needs to be a part for everyone. Hmn...what to do?

My Fiyero: I know! Notes!

Me: No-Elphaba must be Christine because she's just that awesome. Okay, you chose the scene, but Elphaba needs to be Christine and Fiyero needs to be Erik or Raoul(Raoul sucks though)
BookWorm0001 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I love these! Okay, rant time!(YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

Wizard: I dare you to *gags* kiss Madam Morrible! I'm sure the two of you are pretty cozy now. *wiggled eyebrows suggestively*

Elphaba: What was going through your head as you escaped with Fiyero from the Wizard's palace?

Fiyero: What was going through your head as you escaped with Elphaba from the Wizard's palace?

Glinda: What was going through your head as you watched your best friend and fiancé escape the Wizard's palace?

Boq: I dare you to *snickers* kiss Neassarose. Oh, apologize to her while your at it-you broke her heart! *starts humming 'Witch of the East'*

Horrible Morrible and Wizard: Go die In a hole

Nessarose: I hereby give thee silver(they are not supposed to be ruby!) shoes to wear for the rest of the fanfic.

Elphaba: Here are some black sparkly shoes to wear for the rest of the fanfic

Glinda: You get pink sparkly stilletos

Everyone: What's your favorite color?

Everyone excluding Horrible and Wizard: Here is a sticker in your favorite color!

******* I have a fanfic like this, please check it out. I only have 1 question. It's called 'Interview with Wicked'*******
E.L. Crawford chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Hey girly! Glad to see you got off your ass and updated:) Oh, and another nickname ot add tot he list. Virginia, the part i got in the musical:) And my offer is always open, I love this story, and it would be a joy to write!
E.L. Crawford chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
ok, i found a chapter i had not reveiwed yet to talk to you abou tthis. i know you have a lot on you plate right now, but i know myself and others are really, really getting sik of waiting for this story. this is one of my favorite wicked stories ever, and i wanted to make sure you knew, that if you realy needed help getting it backo ff the ground i would be willing to help oyou cowrite a few chapters. more tan willing actually, i would love to host for you in you absence, but still, maggie, i really need some more here. i never get anything like that anymore.
SingingHedgehog chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
hehehe sweet.

Boq: Why, when Elphaba just saved your life but 10 minutes ago, do you turn around and say you'll be "heartless killing her"? (This has been bugging mii for awhile)

Elphaba: What are your feelings about the nickname 'Elphie'? Besides it being perky.

Glinda: Are Elphaba's glasses still under your pillow from Popular?

Nessa/Boq: What were you thinking during your "dance" at the Ozdust during Dancing Through Life?

Everyone: I dare you to have an uncomfortably long group hug! ( I'm so evil!)

K. so, that's all I have!
E.L. Crawford chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
ok, the one you got before was from me, i just have a few more questions. sorry about the other one though. i was sooo hyper. so, anyway

Elphaba: who would you say you were closer with glinda or nessarose?

Fiyero: why did you even hang out with aviric? he is kinda a jerk

well there you go. sorry about this. just thought of these while reading wicked so...
elphaba wannabe chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
First of all thank you for putting me in this Maggie!* Virtual bear hug that would put Emmet to shame* second sorry I have not reviewed in forever my computer broke* tears slide down face* but what can you do so here are more questions and response to there answers by character. Go in any order you want also read comments to characters. I kind of want to know there reactions

Fiyero otherwise known as yero: as for your comment on elphies skin you should soooo get free dare refusals just saying Maggie I mean come on. Ditto for elphie.

Glinda: because I just cannot get rid of this thing called a musical I must make a reference. I LOVE YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER! I was kind of scared what you would say but YAY

Nessa: what I meant was what did it feel like to walk for the first time in your life?

Dingle squats: ok, I have to give you credit I was positive you would be the mooches you are and refuse. Well done… for now.

BOQ: because of my personal ties to a tinman player, would you say glindas rejection or being rusted for years worse (for Maggie, you can explain this if you wish… my school did wizard of oz for our musical

(I almost cried) and I am kind of sort in love with the actors who played tin man and scarecrow, scarecrow because of obvious reasons, and tin man because of his off stage persona. So… explain if you wish also you might want to explain so they understand my horrible morrible movie comments.)

Elphaba: do you ever miss your mother, I just lost a cousin and I was crushed, never less my mother.

What is your favorite wicked song honestly?

And… for Alice, is there a reason you seem more hyper than in the series. It is kind of scaring me. You broke my religion of twilight with that move Maggie* cue snickering* what?

For Maggie: shameless plug but is you put it in I will be eternally grateful. My story sunrise tide needs help. Also I need a beta reader… will you be mine, and pardon the weird wording but I cannot think right now I just had 3 monsters. Love ya!

Oh and consider an April fools story line. I know it has past but I want Emmet to break something.