Reviews for But it Will Come Around
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
bk-1205 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Loved it. These too always get me. Thanks for the engagement.
HeathRowTottie chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Delightful and funny and perfect.
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Yes! Great. I wanted more details and just more, but I liked it! :)

L
Blinky38 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love this story, it's definitely going into my favourites. Great how Alex sat on Bobby's lap, and I can just see him sitting still, too nervous to move, but happy that Alex is there. Adorable that Bobby was nervous about Alex knowing she wasn't the first woman he's brought there.

I like the A/N - I too just want them to be happy (together of course!)

This is going to sound really ignorant, but what does BA WAFF mean (I know BA is Bobby & Alex, just not sure about the WAFF). Great job.

Leigh
leftyred chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I love how you write them!

So many authors write well for one character or the other, but you capture them both as they really could be.

I wish USA would hire writers like you to write the new LOCI scripts!

Thanks for the shout out. Oops! I'll fix my account. I really don't know what I'm doing on a semi-regular basis.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
this was terrific! i thoroughly enjoyed your description of their lovely getaway. i think cynthia did them a great service, revealing the truth of bobby's feelings so he didn't have to figure out how to say it. and alex's comeback at the end about not dating a cop because they are engaged was perfect!
Carolyn chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I loved your story, especially the ending!
RsNawtyAngel chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Yummy! I loved the interchange between Alex and the other woman. :)
river57 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
If only the new season could start like that!
cifan chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
very sweet!

"making her feel happy and strange, in the passenger seat being chauffeured by such an imposing, dashing man" - that was so cute! I could totally feel her shivering with delight.
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I think you should mash potatoes more often. This was adorable. I enjoyed the encounter with Cynthia-I kinda hoped Alex was going to reveal that she was the woman from work, but I liked the way it played out, and the way it ended. Bobby is so endearing. Very nice!
CycloneT chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
LOL - more convenient, indeed! As much as I liked that line, I liked "Yes, I am HIS…" the best. Territorial Alex put a bit ol' smile on my face. Great fic, I really enjoyed it. :)
dh2930 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Bobby in a tuxedo is enough of a treat, but to add the fine dining and the secluded retreat, well that is just too perfect. So of course Cynthia has to show up. She picked the wrong person to get catty with...Alex could shred her...however, Cynthia, without wanting to be, was a bearer of wonderful news. Bobby was in love with the woman he worked with. Hah we knew that! Nice dream.
Denese25 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Another favorite!

Alex's reaction to Cynthia was perfect.

Awesome Job!