Reviews for The Three Magic Knights
J. Finch chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Wow, first review on this thing in a little under four years, huh? Cool. You know, I always liked this story, crackfic that it is, and while a lot of your later work was better I gotta say, from the perspective of someone who did make it through the entire MKR series, you sure have made a mess of the continuation. I think. Probably, but it's been a decade since I'd seen the manga so meh. I loved the Conan the Destroyer reference. Good stuff, even if the movie wasn't up to par. Either way, I like this fic. It was the first story with your name on it that I'd read way back in the long forgotten past when was just an echo of what it is now, though for better or worse, I can't decide. Either way, it's the good stuff. I do wonder if you'll ever update this one again, along with the Three Saotomes, Anime Hearts (love the idea) and a few others that have been long forgotten to the sands of time. Enough musing though.

Good story, and one that I figured deserved a new review after all this time. Keep on writing man.

~J
d chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
Even now, knowing this fic is kinda...dead I'm still up late reading this thing..
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
Well, Dan's insane now. Does he actually need reasons for the things he does?
d chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
here we go agai : / / w . fanfiction s / 1768892 / 1 /
d chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
the idiots that run this site took out the link to a fic that tries to imitate this one..
d chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
you know bout this?
mick chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
this fic reeks of awesome
Goldamon X chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
This is a great story, but it seems to have been put on a hiatus. Hope fully you will update it soon.
Xephon chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
I've reread this again, and I really hope you'd update this story also. It has so much fun to read. Hope you continue.
Aaron chapter 2 . 5/20/2003
You know, I doubt you'll ever update this story and admittedly I'd rather see you continue Gaijin but I hope you eventually come back to this story. I'd really like to see where you go with it. I actually come back and read what's here every now and then cause I really do like it.
BathedinInsanity chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
Wow..this is the best Rayearth fic i've ever read. You're the most talented fanfic writer Carrot! You're 'da man! W00t!

Man the second chapter is really really small compared to the first chapted eh?
Bobcat chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
When are you going to update this? I thought it was funny, and I'd never even heard of Rayearth before I read this!
Kenji san chapter 2 . 11/7/2001
Man this was good plz hurry up with the next chapter
Galen chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
More, MORE PLEASE . As you can tell i love this fic please write more. PPPPPPLLLLLEEAASSSEEEEEEEE.
webguru chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Its alright I dont really like it much but its readable... the chapters should have been split up its to long to read if you dont really like it that much but you want to finish it.