Reviews for Kahlan's Big News
FanAddicted2000 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
whouahhh... So much things need to be say !
I'm a huge fan of "the sword of true" series (books and TV show) so it's freaky cool to read such a good OS about it. I'm French, and there aren't much fanfictions about it, and finding one which includes books is so great ! You gave me what I search so longRichard and Kahlan child ! Terry Goodkind didn't, the show didn't, but my mind always did !
Anyways, just to congrat you and thank you for what you have done. A big bravo
jacejosujura chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is SO FREAKING AMAZING! I LOVE IT. I can't wait to read your trilogy :) I love how you incorporated the books.

:) :)

AMAZING JOB!
alygator86 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love this! I'm currently reading the books - I'm on the 10th one. Richard fiiiinaaally convinced everyone that Kahlan is real. Its so stressful! I know where Kahlan is and no one listens to me! and I try telling Kahlan who she is and she doesn't listen either. I'm reading fanfic at the moment because I desperately need Richard and Kahlan interaction and fluff. I'm wondering about the idea of the Lord Rahl having pristinely ungifted offspring. What if Richard and Kahlan had a male child who was ungifted? I need to finish these books!
seekerlvr chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
i liked it! :) One thing, though, in one part you mention that Kahlan's eyes are blue, and in another they are green. Just thought you might want to know.
ForeverRK chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
aww this was a Sweeeet one shot fic..i still haven't

finished reading all the books yet but i can't wait

for the one where they have kids )

Great job