Reviews for Pay Back
xx chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
This is horrific you portray women who want to raise families over having a career as having no self respect and as pathetic and weak. That's ridiculous—getting a career isn't automatically respectable and it's certainly not nearly as fulfilling as you obviously seem to think it is. It's not WRONG to be a mother, it doesn't make you LESS THAN men to be maternal. Your writing definitely says otherwise as a general rule.
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I wonder what't would be the reaction of Levi once he knows the whole impriting stuff
Terra-Wendy chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
... part me of me wants her with sam...
part of me wants Sam with someone else
and a very stupid and weird part me me wants leah with levi...
Nithusa chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
poor emily
frog-ribbit chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
OMG. I hope you write the other imprints pay back. plz?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
that was deadly i loved u make more and make them about leah and
Thursdaynext chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Nice take on imprinting though I have to say it's probably more likely that Emily doesn't really love Sam and is just pretending cause she doesn't want a scar on the other side of her face to make things symmetrical. In my head canon Emly goes along with Sam cause she's scared.
PrncessButtercup chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Leah is too strong and too good to end up saddled with Sam. nice OS
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Payback and Emily are both bitches!
paintedbywords chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
loved it. emily deserved that :p Good job, story was plotted really good and surprisingly, the characters were portrayed in a new, different way which I enjoyed.
Liz chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I am so pro-life. Go Emily!

And hey... If imprinting wears off, then there's hope for us Blackwater lovers!

Poor Emily... "No one was interested in a scarred faced single mom..." In the movies, I think Emily is beautiful, even with the scars... I'd say she's beautiful under them.
JMaire chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I swallowed whole before feeling my eyes fill with tears "Why is this happening to me?"

"I asked myself this question millions of times," She said, honestly "And no one answered me. You didn't care to talk to me, you didn't care to take care of me when I cried. And now, you're all alone. It hurts, doesn't it?"

I nodded my head, before bawling my eyes out on my pillow.

"I remember when I cried like that," she said, "No one cared, Emily. Not even you, so why am I here right now? I don't know"

Right on! Emily had the audacity to expect Leah to be her friend after betraying her like that! Sow. I despise Emily.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Love Emily gets a guy who will love her.
AncientWolves chapter 1 . 11/15/2010