Reviews for Cold as Ice
yurisnow chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This is awesome. You're a dumbass xD I don't care if that was robosam but still, he was freakin' funny in this :)

Great drabble too :)
Dizzo chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Poor Dean is struggling so much with soul-less Sam, I could really see this happening.

I hope we get caring, sharing sam back soon :(

great drabble x
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I can totally see that happening. Thanks for another great/sad fanfic.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Soul-less Sammy just ain't that adorable is he?

Bev x
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
awww! i wish there was some way to make a pouty face with the symbols on the keyboard. but there's not. lol. love this. i want his little brother back to.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Ow, that hurt my heart. Of course, he's almost died 3 times already this season without Sam taking much notice, so this just fits right in. Makes me so sad. I just want to scoop Dean up and squeeze him. *sigh*

LD
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Aww I feel so bad for Dean. I miss Sammy too Dean. :(

Though this Sam can be funny. XD
sidjack chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Dean's getting cold in more ways than one. Sounds just like roboSam.

Poor Dean.

sid
Swellison chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh, chilling title;-) This encapsules season 6 Sam and Dean all too well. I agree with Dean's parting thought!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Yes! I love this. I was thinking that we needed some h/c for season six... like Sam giving Dean stitches or something, lacking the comfort. Because half of what makes it bearable is the empathy and there would be none of that. Love it!
rog457 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Sam doesnt really mind not caring, in fact I think he likes not having to worry about feelings.

Dean hides them well, most of the time, be he is all about feelings and having to look at and deal with RoboSam and know he doesnt care must be tearing him apart.

"I want my little brother back" - heartbreaking.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/14/2010