Reviews for Broken Spirits, Broken Hearts
Sup chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
Good book
Tiamatnerwen chapter 33 . 8/31/2011
Oh please, please, please update soon! Your story got me hooked up since chapter 1! I just finished it all in an hour I think, even though I'm working now, even the songs are great! I really hope to keep reading this!
Martina StormBringr chapter 33 . 8/9/2011
WOW! Great story... write more! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

cdelosre2006 chapter 33 . 5/19/2011
Oh my...It seems like Lei is going to find out the hard way about Shan Cai. I mean if you feel like the only way to make sure the guy you love is happy by leaving and disappearing from the picture...It's bound to happen. Also, I mean Lei spent more time and gave more into Jing; that Shan Cai felt that she didn't really have a place in Lei's heart and it was tearing her apart inside. *sighs heavily* I can definately relate to Shan Cai. Anyways, can't wait for the next episode! _
cdelosre2006 chapter 32 . 5/10/2011
Hi! I just finished reading all the chapters you've posted up, and I've gotta say I'm very impressed! It looks really good. There are a few errors, but not much. Also, I think the storyline looks awesome! The combo of the happy and sad moments are nice! Though, I do feel bad for Shan Cai'... :( I feel sad, because she heard the words from Hua Zhe Lei that there was nothing more than friendship for her...That there could be nothing ever. I can completely understand how she feels, because of personal experience. Anyways, I hope to see more good things from you! Keep up the good work!
cdelosre2006 chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
I like the way this story starts, but I'm unsure who is Rui or Tsukushi. o.O? ; The only one I've probably guessed right is Jing is Shizuka. (I think) Anyways, I can't help but to read more to figure out whats going on. Keep it up!
Kuroi 002 chapter 32 . 4/29/2011
i really like your fic, hope you update soon
DancetoLive chapter 32 . 2/16/2011
omfg! i totally loved these two chapters D totally awesome! i cant wait till you update soon :D
Rachela3 chapter 30 . 2/14/2011
that's really sad that she had to hear what lei said to jing about her. Can't wait for the next chapter
ForevaZone chapter 30 . 2/9/2011
This is such an awesome story, i love the way you develop your characters and the suspense you created. They way Lei will care about both girls yet still believes he loves only Jing, the way Shan Cai gains hope only to lose it again. I can't wait for your next update~
DancetoLive chapter 30 . 2/9/2011
awh... :) that was a cute ending w cant wait till the next chapter :3
DancetoLive chapter 29 . 2/4/2011
wow! Trly amazng story yu've ritten! I absolutely love this couple and cnt w8 for the nxt chptr! Keep up the awesom work! :D
Rachela3 chapter 25 . 1/7/2011
ahhhh so she's been accepted into an overseas uni... she's going to take it right? i hope she will then lei will come to se ehow much she means to him
Rachela3 chapter 24 . 12/28/2010
ooohh and so the secret is out, poor lei... i wonder what will shan cai say to lei or will she pretend that she did not noe abt the secret.
Rachela3 chapter 23 . 12/13/2010
ah and so Lei chose Jing over San Cai, I wonder what will be his reaction when he sees San Cai at the show too...