Reviews for Stitches
Biancachu chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Liked this.
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I don't know if soulless Sam would do this for Dean, but I would like to think he would.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
It's nice that even soul-less Sam would remember and do nice things for Dean sometimes.
si-star-x chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This was lovely. 3
Savendia chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oh this is adorable! Soulless Sammy makes me so sad, and I really love this little return to real Sam... Like there's still that echo of who he really is, because this is totally something real Sam would do for Dean!
drowzee chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I'm loving the fact that even though Sammy doesn't have his soul, he's still caught doing things he'd done all his life- cleaning up after Dean, things like that. I think this gives Sam some depth he's really missing in this season.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Nice switch, great story maybe there is also a little Sammy in there .)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very nice story! I enjoyed the bit of human touch you gave Sam. Great work! :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
AWWWE.. SAMMY STITCH DEAN .. O,O LOVE IT...

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE..
Jill G. Lowrey chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I think this is something the soulless Sam would do because he would not gain by Dean dying. He knows Dean needs to be alive for him to get his soul back and to stop being a demon's go-to guy. He also knows that this is his brother and that is what you do after a hunt, clean up. It is not something you feel or think about, but it is something you do. You just get it done.

This is very well written and good. I liked it.
anon chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I'm not buying that new Sam would do this in a million years but its still totally cute.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Okay that's just a huge slice of awesome. Very tricky, had me right to the end. Clever and well thought out!

LD