Reviews for The Finish Line
FarBeyondNear chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
*sniffs* The ending made me cry... Mello... poor Near... Uwah! So beautiful!
lacklustercorp chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
. . . I think i cried more than Near.

Awesome fic!

Keep writing!
mistical yuki chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That was so cute! ~smiles~ Except that Mello died ~frowns~
Kyon-neko chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I cried at the end of this story. It's so sad, and I was listening to the song, 'God Help the Outcasts' a sad song, and a sad story
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Yaoi-san- Whoa...I seriously don't know who I should feel more sorry for, Mello for dying, or Near for actually missing him and being in so much pain AND being left alone because the only person he loved (I think) has died...

Minty-chan- WAAAH! I'LL JUST CRY FOR BOTH OF THEM! *breaks into a series of sobs* This was so beautiful, I can't believe you made Mello die just when it ws getting good *shakes fist at NejiTenfanforever*
LoveUntilWeBleed chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
OH TEH NOES! WHY MELLO, WHY YOU LEAVE NEAR WHY? Such a sad story, I have tears on my eyes because of this. So hope you come out with some new, hopefully happier, stories soon! .
Emalynne-Blackwell chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Wow. Perfectly wound into the original plotline that you wonder if it may have actually happened. The compassion that is shared between the two is tantalizing and holds your heart to the very last word. You wrote the characters quite in character that makes the story so much better to fans of the two. The ending was so well written and even though lots of MelloNear storys have that ending, the way it was written, especially in first person, makes it seem so much more heart wrenching. It is rare that I find a story that moves me to tears, much less a small paragraph but here I am, again mourning the loss of the blond and feeling more compassion for Near than before. This is the kind of story that stays with you and is just as good when reread. So beautiful and almost poetic in a dark way. I really hope to read more from you as storys are hard to find that really make your heart ache and your soul cry. One of the best I have every read. Fantastic and moving.
samsquaredd chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ah, This was a great story! I adore a good dark romance.

Noted, Near isn't usually so emotional or ready, able, and willing. But the general story was nice. Definitely believable. Keep writing! 3
DtecnoKira chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Near seems a bit more on the emotional side than I remember, but given the situation that's justified

also, they should have really used lubricant