Reviews for sure on this shining night
Glee-aholic chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wow this is really deep and it really plants a seed, great story.
Steff chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Oh my god, this was so beautiful, it really was! :)

..that's all I have to say, really.
lkfra chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I really love how you write, beautiful story
nessyschu chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Aww Blaine. 3
VampHime chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Ohmy.

No words but I think this is my favourite.

Gods, they're so cute.
MacabreRabbit chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
" all jumbled together into a mess of hysteria – iloveyouweallloveyou and youknowthis,right?pleasesayyoudo and don'tfeelalonebecauseyou'renotalone – until he wasn't even speaking English anymore."

Gosh, I've totally been there.

It was beautiful, and it felt real.

Thank you.
abrainiac chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Cute, sad, AMAZING! Loved it. Blaine is such a good guy. Poor Kurt... You are fantastic D
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Kurt's okay. He'll make it through, and come live in California or New York. I can't see him staying there. He'll bring Blaine with him because they are so cute together. KLAINE FOREVER! Thanks for posting.

hpswst101
jk2593 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
so beautiful. I love the way you show the relationship between Blaine and Kurt, and you did a really lovely job of presenting Blaine's thoughts. :)
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010

Sorry it took so long to review; last week of school before finals .

xoxox

Wolf
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
The writing was so beautiful, almost poetic..wow!

I love Klaine too :)
teamprentiss chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
this was a beautiful story, but what drew me to it was the title. I sang Sure on the Shining Night at a District chorus festival, and LOVED it, so I thought I'd throw you a shout-out for using it ]
xTheTwilightPrincessx chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This was beautiful. Omg. 3

My chorus is singing this song right now. Just sayin'

Also, particularly good finder, you wouldn't happen to be a Hufflepuff, would you? heheheheheh3
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
*points to your AN*- Don't worry, I know exactly what this is. It's amazing ;D I love this pairing too, even though I haven't really seen it yet cause I'm in the UK and Season 2 doesn't start till January.
Kindre Turnany chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
There were a few tense shift errors, but this was beautiful as always. :)