Reviews for Logically
mottal chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
wow...this Really love this story, All of your kakashi/gai stories, actually. i'd love to see a 2nd part to this! :D
summerrayah chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I really hope you add to this, its the onlystory like it for gai
Amrun chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is a nice hurt/comfort piece, a part of their friendship not usually explored. Thanks for sharing.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Beautiful in a dark way, but still amazing.

Well done.
Bekah26 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I very much hope that you do continue this; its poignant and powerful, and I love Gai being treated as a person and not as simple comic relief. I love that there are those (Ibiki and Inoichi) that also value Gai.

Please, please continue this?
bgreenwivy chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
i cannot wait until the next chapter. This is moving and surprisingly poignant in Gai trying to overcome such an obstacle.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That was a beautifuly written peice. Not overstated, but it got the mesage across. I paticularly like the fact that you chose Gai. He's a large, intimidating man... but it furthers the idea that in can happen to anyone.
Oroburos69 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I liked your story! I'd love to say something else here, but I can't think of anything. But I do like it! And I'd like a second part, if you felt like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That was SO beautiful! I love this pairing, as long as Gai doesn't get all annyoing - they have such a touching connection.

I hope you'll follow up on the story in the same respectful manner )

Just beautiful.