Reviews for Silver Devil
JulCan1987 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I'm also a fan of Hanataro. I'm a fan of the timid underdogs.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
So I'm guessing that this story is an AU? If so, I must admit that is interesting to say the least and I'm happy that Kukaku gave Hanataro some good advice! I have one other question by the way. Is D-Roy gonna be part of Nel's Fraccion? Because it sounds like that's gonna happen! Anyway, good chapter and update soon!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I agree I really like Hanataro!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Oooo are the new Espada going to be OCs?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Yes! It's Arturo!
darkmachines chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Another great chapter. I can't wait to see Di-Roy's reaction when he finds out who Nel really is. Also with Yammy dead you can make Dordoni or Rudobon an espaa. Keep up the awesome work and updated soon.
The Infamous Man chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Awsome fic and nice touch adding Arturo. Update soon!
darkmachines chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
I feel very sorry and sad for D-Roy, maybe Arturo would take him as his own fraccion. Keep up the awesome work and updated. Please try and help D-Roy out, he deserve better.
darkmachines chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Awesome, but I did like Aaoniero. Sad, but who will be the new espada? I was think Neliel, Dordoni, or Rudobon. I can't wait to see the next chapter, updated soon.
darkmachines chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awesome, I very happy Grimmjow's fraccion stayed alive. Also Rudobon is still alive and only his men were kill right? Updated I like where this story is going.