Reviews for Gall
controlled climb chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Aw... Poor Andromeda!

But way to go, Rabastan. I like the idea of someone else having been at the funeral, even if Andromeda wasn’t aware of their presence. And I really like the idea of the two of them having had a thing. And I think it makes a lot of sense. You can’t just turn off your feelings for someone because they’ve made a snap decision or changed over time; there’s always a part of you that loves the person that you (want to) remember.

And in that, I think it’s sweet that he would’ve gone to the funeral, especially since he’s acknowledged that she’s moved on from him, even if he never really moved on from her.

...argh this is all so sad. ):
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I definitely didn't expect the end, but I think the end really made this sweetly heart-breaking and memorable. Good job, and I have to say that I love Rabastan/Andromeda, having written one myself XP
lowi chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
So sad, and beautiful, mew! I really like the idea of this, it felt so /real/ and true!

"& when you can't forget the scent of

coffee-colored curls

&& chocolate orbs that bored holes into you…"

That was really beautiful, loved it!
Sublime Sin chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I absolutely adore this free-verse piece. It is absolutely divine and I just love Rabastan and Andromeda together :P Oh the goodness of it all! I have seriously missed your work and can't wait to catch up, keep up the marvellous work.

Sin
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
*hug*
jojor99 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Very nice. It's always lovely to see the nicer side of some characters.

Bit emotional though!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
So. Much. Angst. :(

I was sad at Ted dieing too. I liked him.

I like how he knows it is wrong-for him-and yet he can't stay away.