Reviews for Damnit
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I really enjoyed this. Soulless Sam did have some conflict. He wasn't always emotionless and robotic. There was a lot going on in that brain at certain times, and this did a great job of showing that. xo
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Interesting portrayal of Soulless Sam. Good read. Keep up the good work!
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I completely believed how you had Sam seeing himself in fractured parts, and your giving him an inexplicable desire to both be 'Sam' and not be him seems spot on for how he came across in the early episodes of season 6.
cXoXuXsXiXnXs chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
oh if only i knew what was going on...good writing, the only suggestion I can offer is watch out for repition; while description is great, you don't want to linger too much on a point
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Marvelous! Loved how you incorporated the song into this! I'm ALMOST done now! Which makes me really excited but also very sad! Fantastic job!
Writing For The Wall chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
B-e-a-u-tiful darling! You are SUCH a psychologist-to-be, but I love ya anyway! :) Or maybe that's why I love ya. Anywho, keep up the splendorific writing!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is some good insight to how awful and confusing not having a soul really would be. Nice.
Always an Angel chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
As a whole, I enjoyed the story. I like any kind of insight into the mind of soulless!Sam, and you did it very well. However, the repetitive "Damnit" became a little annoying and took away the seriousness and depth of the thoughts. Instead it adds a little immaturity to the end of the story. I'm not saying your writing is immature, I'm just saying that the repetitive made it seem immature. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Overall, good job. I'm interested in reading your other stories
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I've enjoyed reading the different tags to the final scene of "All Dogs Go to Heaven".

I think you did a great job with Sam (called by this name for the sake of those around him, as he himself had no attachment to the moniker) thoughts.

I just keep hoping that Dean and the fans will get to see Sammy again someday and hopefully before the end of the season.

Though I probably wasn't suppose to laugh when I read this line, it is only because it has been true since season one and it is just a part of Sam. 'One thing the new Sam and old Sam had in common, other than their name…Sam lied. And Sam kept lying. To his grandfather, to his brother…to himself.'

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
POOR SAMMY HE CONFUSE.. O,P

SHOT IM HAPPY THAT DEAN DIDN'T LEAVE SAMMY IN THOW SHOW,,, IWAS LIKE THANK GOD...NO ONE LEAVING EACH OTHER...
sarahsrr chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I do fully intend to watch the new season but until then i'll just rely on your little bits of insight and explanation till i get a chance to see the new season. But Sam is starting to realize as much as he denies it that he will never be the same Sam Winchester he was before he lost his soul. And his brother Dean and Bobby want the old Sam back. It sounds like Sam is loosing more of the old Sammy and it is killing him that he will never be who he used to be. Excellent and very Sam and full of emotion. Looking forward to your next NCIS story or Supernatural whichever comes first.

Sarah
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That was well written, hitting the point " and all he can see is Dean with those goddamn sad eyes. Dean just wants his brother. He just wants his family. And Sam, faux or not, wants to give him that."-That's exactly what I was hoping to see, too. No more evil 'Sam', no more hell, Lucifer or Yellow Eyes; just Sam... I miss Dean's brother as much as he does.

Thank you for writing.
Kitrukia chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Very good job! I love to see what others think of the season so far and if they think the same that I do. I really miss Sammy! I love how you wrote Sam in this story and how he sees himself as not being "Sam". Dean's little brother, Dean's Sammy is not the one sitting with him and hunting with him. You did a very good job portraying that.
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Another magnificent tag to the sadness that was at the end of this episode. It was so hard to hear and yet so relieving at the same time. I think maybe it's the first time I've actually believed Sam was telling the honest to God's truth. This was so wonderfully written. Thank you for writing it and thank you for sharing it.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
But somewhere between the gunshots, knife fights, one night stands, and boring movies, Sam started paying attention to what he was doing. He started thinking. He started remembering.

My favorite line above...loved the 'boring movie' analogy.

And how you incorporated the Kansas song with your story.

How you wrote what Sam and his musings and wanting to tell the truth and needing to be understood...really hit home.

How his flashbacks and memories finally get him to understand himself better.

Another fav. line of mine:: Though all of these names were familiar, and he knew the memories and flashes in his mind belonged to the person of the same name, this Sam, this Sammy…it wasn't him.

I am a sucker for Sam thinking of himself as Sammy.

Well done, my friend!