Reviews for just the way she is
LittleMissImperfection chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Totally awesome san! :) I want to see puckleberry happen this season on glee! if u have a Twitter tweet #puckleberry or #puckleberryneedstohappen maybe if they start trending the producers of glee will see and well get some puckleberry action this season ! :)
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
i jus love san..

mel
foodandbooksandthings chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
It pisses me off that Finn and Rach are back together. UGH. I DO NOT like them together! Rachel needs a guy who loves her AND her flaws. (Puck) Not loving her "DESPITE" her flaws. (Finn) I shall be praying for the day they break up and she and Puck get back together like they should be. (sorry has to mini-rant there)

Amazing job:) I really like your stuff, and I loved your San:D
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
LOL Santana's not usually my favorite character. But I loved her in this. Awesome job.
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Thanks Santana, way to go haha
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I LOVE YOUR SANTANA.

SERIOUSLY.

SHE IS GOLDEN.
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
that was super awesome! never knew I'd like San's thoughts so much
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I like that. Puck likes Rachel just the way she is. BTW, I love the song "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars. Also, I think you really nailed Santana's character.
Lonely Traveler chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
"I guess I always seem to like her the most when I can't have her. Do you think I should sing her a song or something?" It's moments like this that I just want Finn to be slapped six ways from Sunday and then get trampled on by a herd of elephants. How many freaking times must you break the girl's heart to understand that eventually, she won't want you back (Because you've been a DOUCHEBAG to her half the time!)? Ok...I'm calm now.

Love the fact that Santana's the one ranting at him. She would totally set him straight (and get him to grow a pair).
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
i like it
I'm starting to like Santana chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I like your writing style. Can't wait til you write another fic.
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
hah! brilliant! and that last line is epicness, really. i like the whole 'masturbation with dick' thing. and her givin' it to him straight. and possibly being thanked with a threesome- would you mind writing that, actually? and the 'papi-is-home- thing. and his cluelessnes. and prom. and... yeah, i like it :)
redsenshi chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This story is so excellent on all levels- puckleberry, minor finn bashing, Santittany and of course Santana in all her dirty glory. :)))
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I really like Santana...in this story...not so much most of the time, though.
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Lol.

I love that you chose Santana to fill this, and I love the end sentence :)