Reviews for Enchanted Beginnings
Michiyo chapter 4 . 8/30
One of the sweetest and most beautiful proposals ever!
Naeko chapter 27 . 3/23
J ai dorer merci pour cette belle Histoire!
Triste que se soit déjà terminer !
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 1/16
Wow Amazing story. I love all your stories and I plan to read most of them when I get the time and chance
WOLFJADE28 chapter 27 . 12/7/2016
can't blame us for hoping...for someone who can't wrte about that much sex, you did an awesome job with this one ; )
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 20 . 7/28/2016
love the little crossover you did there! MORI-SENPAI!
Quathra chapter 27 . 7/19/2016
First of all, it is 3 in the morning where I am and I have to be awake and getting ready for the day in 3 hours... at 6 in the morning... DESPITE THIS I JUST HAD TO FINISH THIS STORY! I AB SO LUTE LY LOOOOOOOOVEEEE EVERYTHING YOU WROTE! If it was earlier in the day and if I wasn't so sleep deprived, I would write a book of my own, only filled with praise for this sweet, lovely, funny, cute, fluffy, and absolutely fantastic story! Please know that I loved every bit of it, and that you should continue to stretch your writing capability in order to fill the world with the pleasantness that is your writing!
kandykurl07 chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
This was the best proposal idea ever! I cried along with Kyoko (happy tears), love how you came up with it and all the effort you put into making it EXACTLY how I would picture Ren doing it. Best ever!
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 27 . 6/14/2016
Wow, the sex dude... So intense and amazing and wow. Get it Kyoko! And the fact that he couldn't stop and it kept going and going ~ Jesus, I was literally breathless like I had to reread some of that good ass smut like yes you slayed my whole life with this story. Thank you times a million! You almost ruined me for SKIPBEAT fanfiction because I don't want to read a story where Kyoko and Kuon aren't already in a happy lovey dovey relationship and in love and happy and cute and adorable and wahhhh~~ but I did say almost because nothing could keep me away from more stories about these two. Thanks again this was a complete JOY to read.
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 26 . 6/14/2016
FUCKKKK LITERALLY CRYING. the fucking buildup to this moment thooooo like I was actually celebrating with them, waiting for this moment like wow the immersion I'm dead, seriously. Also THAT PLOT SURPRISE LIKE SHO DOING THAT?! WHAT?! I ACTUALLY SQUEALED I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING AND IT MADE ME BEAM WITH HAPPINESS BECUASE IT WAS JUST REALLY PERFECt TO HAVE HIM DO THAT LIKE STILL CRYING! OK seriously though whoa have to take a breathe... Shit, man this chapter really really made me tear up God the beauty of their love you just captured it perfectly and honestly every chapter before this just built this moment up perfectly and so reading this chapter was like my heart finally burst after being filled up with adorable moments and sexy moments and like the planning wow really this was so good and so good and sooooo good. I can't even stop typing like really I read so much fanfiction but THIS? WTF TOP 8 LIKE DAMN LIKE DAMN LIKE geez really great, amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this. Truly, I'm truly appreciative.
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 25 . 6/14/2016
What a fun chapter, and so hot too! That stripping scene had me jealous AF! FUCKKKKK WHAT IT WAS SO GOOD. Also, you've made me love Kuon even more because how much sweeter can he really be GOD DAMN! Ugh you're a champion at this writing thing because I almost forgot that this isnt canon! WAHHHH BUT LETS BE HONEST THEY WOULD SO BE ALL LOVEY DOVEY LIKE THIS (cries)
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 24 . 6/14/2016
I loved seeing this! I didn't anticipate you doing a Kuon POV for some reason but getting to see his reactions to Kyoko's phone call made my night! SOO cute I love this story so much and I'm sad that I'm just about to finish itttttttt ~ :((((
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 17 . 6/14/2016
Ok this trio had me giggling too much but what really killed me was Julie saying how sexy the way yukihito carries himself like I was laughing and thinking ~that bitch is me 100% like SAMEEEEEE God I love this haha this was great honestly.
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
God, I'm living for this sexual tension! So good, so good! Kuon is such a sweet dude, I love how IN LOVE he is! ~swoon
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
Seriously Kuon getting off on Kyoko without penetration was pretty hot! Also you always make such good smut scenes like so different from each other and very hot. Good stuff!
WinterLilyForever chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
It's Kuon isn't it? He Probably plans to propose or something right?