Reviews for Enchanted Beginnings
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 24 . 6/14/2016
I loved seeing this! I didn't anticipate you doing a Kuon POV for some reason but getting to see his reactions to Kyoko's phone call made my night! SOO cute I love this story so much and I'm sad that I'm just about to finish itttttttt ~ :((((
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 17 . 6/14/2016
Ok this trio had me giggling too much but what really killed me was Julie saying how sexy the way yukihito carries himself like I was laughing and thinking ~that bitch is me 100% like SAMEEEEEE God I love this haha this was great honestly.
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
God, I'm living for this sexual tension! So good, so good! Kuon is such a sweet dude, I love how IN LOVE he is! ~swoon
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
Seriously Kuon getting off on Kyoko without penetration was pretty hot! Also you always make such good smut scenes like so different from each other and very hot. Good stuff!
WinterLilyForever chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
It's Kuon isn't it? He Probably plans to propose or something right?
WinterLilyForever chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
I figured it out in chapter 1 itself.
I love the poems/ clues by the way.
Dreamarcher1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Hi,
I read this a long time ago with all your other stories and was addicted immediately! Sorry it took so long to give a review! You are a wonderful writer and I love your romantic erotica. Beats the heck out of 50 shades which I couldn't start let alone finish. If you aren't already making money you could be (but don't take these stories down please!)

Owlmoose77
Eden 93 chapter 27 . 11/25/2015
Cette Fanfiction skip beat est l un de mes prefere comme perdre et retrouver ou le fruit de Pandora box vivement la suite svp pleaseeeeeeeeeeees please merci continue de nous fait rever avec vos belles histoire cativent emouvant interessant et sensuellllllllllll wow
IndigoBlueButterfly chapter 19 . 7/19/2015
Can I just say that the level of grace with which she dealt with this is beyond me like I would have walked in there, seen him and been like "fuck this shit" and walked right out like honestly I have zero chill about these things.

This is an amazing read by the way, you are awesome. Kudos!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/13/2015
I loved every part of. I couldn't stop grinning, the fluff was way too adorable.
Arceus327 chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
Soooooooo darnnnnn gooooooooooooood ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i'm melting god...i would love it if someone proposes to me like that...doki doki doki...333
Ps. I'm dragongvs's sister gaya3
I'm ur fan...3 doki doki
Elixiria chapter 27 . 4/10/2015
you make me even more sexually frustrated with the actual state of their relationship in the manga :))) While I didn't like chap 24, I find the others perfect :)) please write more
IndigoBlueButterfly chapter 24 . 3/8/2015
I love Kuon. Seriously, anyone who compares marriage to a prison should not get married. Don't do that to the person you're marrying, it's rude and disgusting

That said, I love this story
Cold Blood Girl chapter 24 . 2/22/2015
This is ooc. Kuon would never do this!
Masi13 chapter 27 . 2/5/2015
5 stars! :) I loved this I even like how you got Sho to grow up a bit.
272 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »